Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
If you really want to give the dev tips, you're gonna have to be more specific (what was the specific episode, for example. which sex scene?) than that. I'm honestly having a hard time making sense of your post. If you just want to scream into the void however, do that as you like.
Well, you could understand that specific examples I talked about(sex scene, talk about dead girl after sex, cheating talk etc) was from final episode as I showed that I just finished the game and came here to comment.

And my advise was all about ''focus'' which is don't need a wot I think. I am simply telling he should decide how he is going to progress with his next game. You can't do things ''just like that''. You should prepare the player in some way. I will just give one example about it: We never thought about Leah will be this important for the game. Of course, some people from here mentioned it jokingly but it just came out of nowhere. There are things like that and I don't want to feel ''Well, this came out of nowhere'' etc.

Oh and I saw ''You are getting it free so you don't have the right to do critic about it'' comment again. It is really ridiculous. Then we shouldn't comment negative about anything we get for free. Series, movies, comic books. The Room is such a good movie, even though it has flaws I can't talk about them because I saw it for free. Jeez...

Qwerty001

Aug 14, 2018
Hi, I read some people saying this game has some "bad endings". What about good endings? This time I don't wanna play something sad. Thanks.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Finally getting around to finishing this game.... God i'm actually crying... what the fuck man... I don't know if i can finish this.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I beat the game once and decided to get the other endings. I started with Megan Endings, then Melissa Endings and I ended with Rena Endings. When I was playing the game for the first time I was all about Melissa and she was my main girl, she was the best. I always saw Rena as cool and sexy but I didn't feel the same as with Melissa. But it all changed when I played Rena endings. I was playing yesterday night and after playing I thought to myself "Damn, Rena is awesome and sooooo sexy". Then I went to bed. When I woke up I was feeling really strange (tbh I am still feeling strange) and I couldn't stop thinking about Rena and I am thinking of her right now while I am typing this post. I don't know what's happening but Rena took over me and I think I really fell in love with her. Maybe it's weird but I needed to relieve myself and tell someone about this. And to be clear I don't like only because she is hot, I love her everything about her. Her personality, her hair, her body, her attitude, her eyes. I seriously don't know what to do.
You do realize everything about her is made up because she is not real. I suggest you take a break from the game and go outside to walk in the fresh air.

Reactions: aku

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
First time playing ... decided to be a stud and ended with Ana :))), i'm feeling bad betraying Megan she is obviously the girl who deserve you the most .

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Believe it or not, some people are just playing this game for the first time, so you should put replies like that in a spoiler box in the future, for courtesy's sake.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I heard that some cameo's got removed, does anyone have a copy of a version that still has them?

4.60 star(s) 818 Votes