Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After thinking about it and replying the game I gotta ask who the fuck leaves 2 girls alone in a house, that someone dangers broke into recently and almost raped one of them.
Exactly that's what me and Red469 have been discussing, to leave two vulnerable girls in a house alone after the previous incidents of what happened was just madness, anyone with just a little bit of sense would make sure they are protected or hell if the MC has to go out either invite both or ask Liam to stay over with them just to keep them safe, but anyone in that position would have taken precautions to ensure the girls safety.

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
There is this girl I like we are not girlfriend and boyfriend but that's because of our distance, she really likes me and I like her, I don't her to hurt cause of our distance so I keep saying she can move on, and she does not have to stay because of my feelings, but she is really suborn and refuses to not love me, but shes been really sickly her hole childhood, enough to be bed ridden for most of it, she almost an adult now and she still really sickly not enough to be bed ridden but there are days where she is stuck in bed, she takes a lot of medicine, and I can't help but fear that in the future she may not be around.
Dont let distance stop you and just follow your heart, I know sometimes that easier said then done because of circumstances but still... Much like the Mc he went for what he wanted and hell he even ended up with two girls... Just go for it, if thats what you want.

I'm not gonna let distance stop it, but for the time being it has to early next year that changes though as Im probably getting my licence so I can drive for visits.

After thinking about it and replying the game I gotta ask who the fuck leaves 2 girls alone in a house, that someone dangers broke into recently and almost raped one of them.

someone FAR FAR Worse then leah and peta combined, he was guilty of a far worse crime:

The crime of willful negligence.

Reactions: Mormont

Rage

May 13, 2017
Exactly that's what me and Red469 have been discussing, to leave two vulnerable girls in a house alone after the previous incidents of what happened was just madness, anyone with just a little bit of sense would make sure they are protected or hell if the MC has to go out either invite both or ask Liam to stay over with them just to keep them safe, but anyone in that position would have taken precautions to ensure the girls safety.
Dont let distance stop you and just follow your heart, I know sometimes that easier said then done because of circumstances but still... Much like the Mc he went for what he wanted and hell he even ended up with two girls... Just go for it, if thats what you want.

someone FAR FAR Worse then leah and peta combined, he was guilty of a far worse crime:

The crime of willful negligence.
Your right there nothing really stopping me from going, If I really want to see her I can just walk it would take a while but it would be worth it in the end.

Ya the ending of this game leaves a soar tastes in your mouth, there is no problem with the ending the problem is how it was achieved, ya there could still be a fire and you still have to make the choice, Like if the Peter breaking in never happened then there would not be a reason for the man charter to be cautious, so him no being prepared for something like a fire would make sense, but there was the break in so he should have been prepared.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Your right there nothing really stopping me from going, If I really want to see her I can just walk it would take a while but it would be worth it in the end.

Ya the ending of this game leaves a soar tastes in your mouth, there is no problem with the ending the problem is how it was achieved, ya there could still be a fire and you still have to make the choice, Like if the Peter breaking in never happened then there would not be a reason for the man charter to be cautious, so him no being prepared for something like a fire would make sense, but there was the break in so he should have been prepared.
Life lessons is really what this VN brings in...
Never leave for tomorrow what you should do today... tomorrow might be too late.

So you say this vn has left a sour taste in your mouth... Are you sure? OR is the reason your this way is because you dont like something brought to your attention that you really should be mindful of, to the betterment of your life, Family and future?

You tell me...

A new home vn has the right idea of how to deal with potential threats... *Grins*
Aint nuffin wrong with cleaning house...

Rage

May 13, 2017
Life lessons is really what this VN brings in...
Never leave for tomorrow what you should do today... tomorrow might be too late.

So you say this vn has left a sour taste in your mouth... Are you sure? OR is the reason your this way is because you dont like something brought to your attention that you really should be mindful of, to the betterment of your life, Family and future?

You tell me...

A new home vn has the right idea of how to deal with potential threats... *Grins*
Aint nuffin wrong with cleaning house...
I have nothing wrong with whats been brought to my attention, this vn brings a sour taste to my mouth mostly because I was in control It was my fault for what happend no matter what happens or what I choose It still my fault that they died, it may be fictional but this was the first time I made a connection with an actual fictional charter, but after a couple days the entail shock had faded and It does not bother me nearly as much as it did the first time, now what effects me is taking this situation and applying to my life or more of my future.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I have nothing wrong with whats been brought to my attention, this vn brings a sour taste to my mouth mostly because I was in control It was my fault for what happend no matter what happens or what I choose It still my fault that they died, it may be fictional but this was the first time I made a connection with an actual fictional charter, but after a couple days the entail shock had faded and It does not bother me nearly as much as it did the first time, now what effects me is taking this situation and applying to my life or more of my future.
Well done young Luke... The Force is strong with you...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is that the one where we kill the Father that molested his Daughter?

But with regards to this, any homeowner would have done anything to protect their loved ones and property I think AL was set in America right? Surely the MC would have thought about having a gun for house protection, or how Leah was lurking about outside why not have one of these motion sensors lights sure it could be wildlife setting it off but you can always check just in case.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Is that the one where we kill the Father that molested his Daughter?

But with regards to this, any homeowner would have done anything to protect their loved ones and property I think AL was set in America right? Surely the MC would have thought about having a gun for house protection, or how Leah was lurking about outside why not have one of these motion sensors lights sure it could be wildlife setting it off but you can always check just in case.
ya correct on both counts but see this was Gross Negligence
Enuf said

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know when you have a game open like that just press S and it takes a screenshot for you. I liked that scene with Megan and Melissa leading up to the date it was really done well.

Red469

May 18, 2018
You know when you have a game open like that just press S and it takes a screenshot for you. I liked that scene with Megan and Melissa leading up to the date it was really done well.
ya but that saves in png... my screen capture app does better and saves in jpg

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
From an artistic point of view, my favourite scene is the one in which Melissa and the MC are living at Liam's while they're going to therapy after all those events. The way their clothes, looks and everything around them evolves, showing how things start to improve as the time goes by is so powerful

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah seeing the change in mood with the characters was nicely done probably one of the better scenes after the fire I didn't really enjoy much of the game after that but yeah that scene does stand out the most.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
thinking about trying this game. i loved being a dik, does this game have someone like isabella, and like isabeella i mean a characters thats perfect to a fault, in-depth unique and rich. seriously though, there might be something wrong with my, but i generally pursue people that have something wrong with them.

Red469

May 18, 2018
thinking about trying this game. i loved being a dik, does this game have someone like isabella, and like isabeella i mean a characters thats perfect to a fault, in-depth unique and rich. seriously though, there might be something wrong with my, but i generally pursue people that have something wrong with them.
Ya of course, Give it a shot your going to LOVE this one... I know I do...
Be aware that this ones different... VERY VERY Different... Unlike anything you have come across...
The Story is Amazing
The girl are Powerful and gorgeous
You will be drawn in by this like no other VN... so ya Jump in and Enjoy and do feel free to share your thoughts there after ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well we still don't know a lot about the girls from Being A Dik but I think out of all the girls in this Melissa probably had quite the backstory I won't spoil it but it's really good and it makes you care for her probably something you would never expect from the start of the game.

Reactions: .ox and Red469
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes