Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ok so I am on my 10th playthrough and to wake up...
you would think knowing would get ya prepped right?
Riiiight...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly it doesn't work like that otherwise I'd have picked up the girls and skipped town as soon as the first incident occurs but needless to say when does common sense ever occur in these games.

Reactions: Red469

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tell me about it...

Well best to just get away from it all and maybe for the MC to gain a little bit more sense he always seemed like a pushover guy the whole Ana situation. as for a hard-hitting VN yeah this is up there may be a few others that have that emotional tale to them.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well best to just get away from it all and maybe for the MC to gain a little bit more sense he always seemed like a pushover guy the whole Ana situation. as for a hard-hitting VN yeah this is up there may be a few others that have that emotional tale to them.
Ok cool just wondering how many different endings did you manage so far?
I think I got like 4 so far

And you know of others that hit this hard? Pm me the names please, I know you mentioned two the other day but I havent gotten to em yet...

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just did the 3 endings with each of the girls it was too much of an ask to do any more than that.

Well those that I mentioned and there was another one but I've forgotten the name of it :LOL: I'd say the scene in that was a lot darker than this.

• Haha
Reactions: .ox

Red469

May 18, 2018
I just did the 3 endings with each of the girls it was too much of an ask to do any more than that.

Well those that I mentioned and there was another one but I've forgotten the name of it :LOL: I'd say the scene in that was a lot darker than this.
Darker... I got no issues with Black, what I dont like is Meg and Mel dark...
Similar? Identical? or FAR Worse?
And see if you can recall it

This VN is likely to turn me...
into a modder TBT... This is where a time machine would be handy...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Darker... I got no issues with Black, what I dont like is Meg and Mel dark...
Similar? Identical? or FAR Worse?
And see if you can recall it

This VN is likely to turn me...
into a modder TBT... This is where a time machine would be handy...
I have a feeling it hasn't been updated for a while that's why I'm struggling to remember, well put it this way no fire is involved this time it's pretty much straight-up murder.

I'd love to see a mod of this with a happier ending all the girls alive and in one piece at the end.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I have a feeling it hasn't been updated for a while that's why I'm struggling to remember, well put it this way no fire is involved this time it's pretty much straight-up murder.

I'd love to see a mod of this with a happier ending all the girls alive and in one piece at the end.
ok so which one of us is going to start coding?

• Thinking Face

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ok so which one of us is going to start coding?
If you'd have asked me that a few years ago then yeah I could have possibly come up with something for this, I'm actually surprised that no one has made some kind of attempt to make a mod like that.

Red469

May 18, 2018
If you'd have asked me that a few years ago then yeah I could have possibly come up with something for this, I'm actually surprised that no one has made some kind of attempt to make a mod like that.
Well how about it? Are you up for it?

• Thinking Face
Oct 24, 2019
It will be a big mod to be honest because basically we are going to rewrite Episodes 7 and 8. The alternate ending will be triggered with a third option where we choose to save them both during the fire.

I made a draft of Episode 7 before which is after the fire where I was able to save both girls including some plot details like how we found out that Leah is the psycho-bitch and how we dealt with her. The only thing that I've been missing is how to end the story with the threeway relationship now that Megan is a full time actress and Liam still recovering from his sickness. I also stopped there because I don't have any knowledge in rendering and coding. And I thought I am just writing it that time because of the sudden burst of emotions that I had after playing the game. It's been hanging ever since (I don't even know where I saved it).

Reactions: Red469 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well how about it? Are you up for it?
It will be a big mod to be honest because basically we are going to rewrite Episodes 7 and 8. The alternate ending will be triggered with a third option where we choose to save them both during the fire.
That's pretty much it perhaps if it was a more simple mod then yeah I could but there is too much I'm afraid, perhaps there is someone out there with the better expertise at this.

Red469

May 18, 2018

I made a draft of Episode 7 before which is after the fire where I was able to save both girls including some plot details like how we found out that Leah is the psycho-bitch and how we dealt with her. The only thing that I've been missing is how to end the story with the threeway relationship now that Megan is a full time actress and Liam still recovering from his sickness. I also stopped there because I don't have any knowledge in rendering and coding. And I thought I am just writing it that time because of the sudden burst of emotions that I had after playing the game. It's been hanging ever since (I don't even know where I saved it).
Well... its real simple...

Reijin0

Jun 30, 2017
The game crashes a lot for me, is there a way to fix it? I downloaded the 1.0.2 version.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The ending is not something that I wish to repeat going through that 3 times was enough just to get the other girls endings I certainly won't be in any rush to replay the endings anytime soon, it's still a good game though but I've always prefered the happier endings that is death free.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dosenspezi

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
The ending is not something that I wish to repeat going through that 3 times was enough just to get the other girls endings I certainly won't be in any rush to replay the endings anytime soon, it's still a good game though but I've always prefered the happier endings that is death free.

True if you have a bad day of you have a rought time in life i say dont play it but its a good game and yes if there is a sequal i hope it get atleast one happy end.

and for the dev the game really needs to come with some free therapy sesions.

Reactions: Red469 and Mormont
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes