dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
The ending is not something that I wish to repeat going through that 3 times was enough just to get the other girls endings I certainly won't be in any rush to replay the endings anytime soon, it's still a good game though but I've always prefered the happier endings that is death free.
I can see a big difference here between regulars, following game creations step by step, and casuals, probably used to experience the whole plot at once. Well, I was late and yet, the only drawback for me is that I can't recall the same emotional state once again. 1st cut is the deepest... you know, I didn't expect so much drama in this genre. That's for sure! Was it evil? Hell yeah! Did I hate to make a choice like that? Of course! But in the end, it might well be one of a few (if not the only one) that's still in my mind 10 years after, when I got to think about VNs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red469 and Mormont

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Found the tattoo segment to be far too stupid it completely negated about 80% of my interest in the game, I uninstalled after turning skip on for a bit.
Petty evils, actually, too unimportant to cross my mind afterwards, but thanks for the reminder! I didn't get the use of this segment, too... edit: there are rumors, that tattooing will be explained in a prequel (whenever)

Last edited:

united4012

May 10, 2019
Seeing the pregnancy tag peaked my interest.. How much is it a part of the story? :) Just a short clip in the end or big part with impregnate, pregnant belly etc?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seeing the pregnancy tag peaked my interest.. How much is it a part of the story? :) Just a short clip in the end or big part with impregnate, pregnant belly etc?
It plays out in the endings the pregnancy with Megan and Rena, can't remember if Melissa did don't think she did.

Reactions: icesun

gooods101

Jun 29, 2018
Well, I cried. While I know most people wanted a "perfect" ending, I appreciate the storytelling that is this one. It added a new layer of drama and buildup that we honestly didn't see coming (just like real life) and it segways brilliantly into the beautiful poem at the end that just really hits home. I have to say the endings are good bits of story telling. And the after credits scenes are hilarious, especially the "cum dump" story. Liam is the best character of all...

Rena is bae though.

bobblbobbl

Dec 11, 2019
Petty evils, actually, too unimportant to cross my mind afterwards, but thanks for the reminder! I didn't get the use of this segment, too... edit: there are rumors, that tattooing will be explained in a prequel (whenever)
'Cum Slut' nickname (and the milk prank) are already explained in stingers after the credits at endgame. Another stinger has the guys showing up on Fake-Lara's red carpet.

Reactions: dosenspezi

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well, I cried. While I know most people wanted a "perfect" ending, I appreciate the storytelling that is this one. It added a new layer of drama and buildup that we honestly didn't see coming (just like real life) and it segways brilliantly into the beautiful poem at the end that just really hits home. I have to say the endings are good bits of story telling. And the after credits scenes are hilarious, especially the "cum dump" story. Liam is the best character of all...
I dont know about NOT see coming...
There are however many life lessons in this vn that you can take and apply to your own life if you so choose...

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, as we have been saying ever since Peter broke in that should have been the MC final straw either he invests in some kind of security system, or heads out of town with the girls the whole situation could have been avoided.

Reactions: Red469
4.60 star(s) 806 Votes