RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Started out wanting to hook up with Melissa but along the way I become pure Megan route and when I think I got the harem ending with Mel and Meg the house got blasted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dalurker

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
I know some people will disagree with me (as it is their right), but I can't help but think that, were this game a movie or series, Melissa's ending is the one that I would like the most from a storytelling point of view.

I feel like the whole love at first sight is still a cliche, but how about the story of two people brought together thanks to their mutual connection and experiences shared with a third party?

I admit it: I think that Megan's kinda forced route is one of the few weak points of the game, so it is more than likely that may be clouding my judgement, but I feel the whole scene of Melissa and the MC growing (even) closer to one another after the climatic choice carries a little more narrative weight and bittersweet feeling than Megan's route.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know some people will disagree with me (as it is their right), but I can't help but think that, were this game a movie or series, Melissa's ending is the one that I would like the most from a storytelling point of view.

I feel like the whole love at first sight is still a cliche, but how about the story of two people brought together thanks to their mutual connection and experiences shared with a third party?

I admit it: I think that Megan's kinda forced route is one of the few weak points of the game, so it is more than likely that may be clouding my judgement, but I feel the whole scene of Melissa and the MC growing (even) closer to one another after the climatic choice carries a little more narrative weight and bittersweet feeling than Megan's route.
in my opinion you are right

the story only works really well if in the ultimate dramatic moment we are involved with both girls and this happens perfectly with Melissa.

in that case we either have feelings for Meghan, or we feel more or less guilty towards her, in this way the big choice acquires a real meaning.

Reactions: zajaz

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
I did my Megan run yesterday and even after months and months of playing it, it still stings and hurts a bit
The first time i played i got the most fucked up ending since i tried to bang everyone lol. I felt rly down after playing but i never hated it. I didn't do a second run since i already saw somewhere that the fire scene was unavoidable. I don't think anyone who ever played this game went for a second run just after finishing the game since it was just too emotional. And on the subject, i too am planning to play this run on the Megan path. I'm playing again since no matter how much games i played, i never found anything quite like this one.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The first time i played i got the most fucked up ending since i tried to bang everyone lol. I felt rly down after playing but i never hated it. I didn't do a second run since i already saw somewhere that the fire scene was unavoidable. I don't think anyone who ever played this game went for a second run just after finishing the game since it was just too emotional. And on the subject, i too am planning to play this run on the Megan path. I'm playing again since no matter how much games i played, i never found anything quite like this one.
It took me four days of whimpering under the covers and being so emotionally drained and spent before I went back to it. I only one time did the Melissa ending just to see it, and that screwed me up more because I once had a girl named Megan in my life and it's been the biggest regret I've ever had in not ever telling her I loved her, so losing the game's Megan reminded me of the Megan I knew, and it fucked me up so much more.

Anyway, the run I had yesterday still made me well up in a couple of places but nothing and nowhere near how it was before.

Reactions: Machete

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
It took me four days of whimpering under the covers and being so emotionally drained and spent before I went back to it. I only one time did the Melissa ending just to see it, and that screwed me up more because I once had a girl named Megan in my life and it's been the biggest regret I've ever had in not ever telling her I loved her, so losing the game's Megan reminded me of the Megan I knew, and it fucked me up so much more.

Anyway, the run I had yesterday still made me well up in a couple of places but nothing and nowhere near how it was before.
well dwelling on the past will get ya nowhere... the game had enough plot even to be made into movie imo. remove all the sex and it's still a great game (maybe even better) and in your case, i guess you just have to move on just like the mc did. i really liked that part about the game. i mean, it was just sad and it was painful to watch how broken he was but i just loved the way he pulled his shit together in the epilogue and slowly pulled himself together. It was inspiring rly. I'm playing again hoping for some closure. Dunno if you have played it but Primal Instinct also have a Meghan which actually reminded me of Acting Lessons Megan even though they are nothing alike. She actually seems more like Melissa. And there was a character called Alex who actually looks and feels like Megan (atleast for me). Anyways, i think there are like 8 different endings so maybe try em out as well? or maybe not since i doubt anyone would want to go through that 8 times.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I went looking for Ending information because I could have sworn there was a way to stay with the crazy nurse Leah. I swear I saw a post saying she could get pregnant. After multiple attempts, no joy on that ending. However, afterwards, I found a post that details all the endings. With the variations there are over 20 different endings for this game.

Endings in Spoiler --> Check this post if you want to see all the variations. Personally, I've never done the Ana endings, because she is trash and reminds me of my ex and in all but one, I was best bros with Liam (I that was a quick run through to get a specific scene that I missed.)

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I went looking for Ending information because I could have sworn there was a way to stay with the crazy nurse Leah. I swear I saw a post saying she could get pregnant. After multiple attempts, no joy on that ending. However, afterwards, I found a post that details all the endings. With the variations there are over 20 different endings for this game.

Endings in Spoiler --> Check this post if you want to see all the variations. Personally, I've never done the Ana endings, because she is trash and reminds me of my ex and in all but one, I was best bros with Liam (I that was a quick run through to get a specific scene that I missed.)
There are no endings where you end up with Leah. She either gets shot or escapes. The pregnancy thing is called "The little lamb" and can only happen under certain circumstances. It isn't actually an ending.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
There are no endings where you end up with Leah. She either gets shot or escapes. The pregnancy thing is called "The little lamb" and can only happen under certain circumstances. It isn't actually an ending.
After I posted the "endings", I went back to look for where I got the pregnancy idea from and found "The Little Lamb" screenshots. I have tried and tried to activate. I have the max points with Leah (no idea what they are, but the points are always full) and nearly like that with Liam and I've tried my best to minimize Megan's. I can't get the scene to trigger. The one post I did find said you had to edit your save file. Is that the only way to get it?

I've done the "don't comfort", "accept proposal" and vaginal sex, but it doesn't trigger. I always leave the room first. What am I missing?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
After I posted the "endings", I went back to look for where I got the pregnancy idea from and found "The Little Lamb" screenshots. I have tried and tried to activate. I have the max points with Leah (no idea what they are, but the points are always full) and nearly like that with Liam and I've tried my best to minimize Megan's. I can't get the scene to trigger. The one post I did find said you had to edit your save file. Is that the only way to get it?

I've done the "don't comfort", "accept proposal" and vaginal sex, but it doesn't trigger. I always leave the room first. What am I missing?
It's one of the bonus scenes at the end of the game after the credits. You've seem to have done everything right to get it. I'll give you a save that will trigger that ending. I'm not sure if it will work with your version because I have a modified version of the game but you can try it. It starts at the "Comfort" or "Don't Comfort" scene.

One other thing... did you reject Melissa as well?

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
It's one of the bonus scenes at the end of the game after the credits. You've seem to have done everything right to get it. I'll give you a save that will trigger that ending. I'm not sure if it will work with your version because I have a modified version of the game but you can try it. It starts at the "Comfort" or "Don't Comfort" scene.

One other thing... did you reject Melissa as well?
I did reject Melissa as well; however, I did have other events with her.... like swimming with her while camping. If she is in "rejected mode/friend status" does she still get points?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I did reject Melissa as well; however, I did have other events with her.... like swimming with her while camping. If she is in "rejected mode/friend status" does she still get points?
I dont think you get anymore points with her after you reject her. You won't get the option to save her during the fire if she's rejected.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
That moment when you're crazy enough to wish there was an ending with the hot nurse xD
Anyway, endings with babe Rena made up for it :D

Reactions: Tor7
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes