Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I dont think you get anymore points with her after you reject her. You won't get the option to save her during the fire if she's rejected.
I tried your save, but no joy there either. Game crashed as soon as I loaded it. I do remember seeing from your previous posts that your game is heavily modded.

So questions... 1) can you get the "Little Lamb" scene without editing the file?
2) Can you get the scene without the mods? Just playing the vanilla version of the game.

Going to try a couple more run throughs and change some of my earlier choices...

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I tried your save, but no joy there either. Game crashed as soon as I loaded it. I do remember seeing from your previous posts that your game is heavily modded.

So questions... 1) can you get the "Little Lamb" scene without editing the file?
2) Can you get the scene without the mods? Just playing the vanilla version of the game.

Going to try a couple more run throughs and change some of my earlier choices...
It's a bit tricky due to the first choice involved but not especially hard to find
I FIND IT!!!!

MC doesn't have to comfort Megan before he meets Leah for the last time, and then he has to have vaginal sex with her ...
View attachment 768200 View attachment 768201 View attachment 768204 View attachment 768210 View attachment 768211 View attachment 768208 View attachment 768213 View attachment 768214 View attachment 768215

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

1. You can get to the scene without editing. Or you could put the values I posted in your .sav file at saveeditonline when you get to the scene to comfort Megan. That should give you the points to trigger the scene.

2. The only advice I can give you is to ignore Megan and Melissa as much as possible. Do everything to show an interest in Leah and Liam. (I really don't know if Liam has any part in triggering it but his RP was pretty high in making it work). I don't know if having sex with any other girls has anything to do with it.

This may also help. put your .sav file in saveeditonline and change "creditsStyle" to (6) that will trigger the Leah ending.

Reactions: Tor7

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
It's a bit tricky due to the first choice involved but not especially hard to find
If you look above, you'll see my post that says I did all that and still couldn't get the scene to trigger. I max my points with Leah and as much as I can with Liam, minimize points with Megan and reject the other girls, don't comfort Megan, accept Leah's proposal and have vag sex with her.

At the end, I am still the first to exit the room. That's when I started asking questions about the scene.

I'll run through it again... maybe I missed something else....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Y'know... playing this game now has me extremely worried about how my playthrough of Being a DIK is going to turn out. :HideThePain:
I heard BADIK was originally planned as a sort of prequel to AL (not sure how much truth there is in that).

But, if that had been the case... picture this:

MC: So I guess I'm finally meeting your family, right?

Sage: Nervous?

MC: Maybe a little...

Sage: Don't worry; my folks are kind of weird, but they are the best parents I could ever ask for.

MC: I'm glad to hear you say that. So, is this it?

Sage: Yeah, we are finally here.

Door opens

?:
Sage? What are you doing here?

Sage: Hey, Leah. Long time no see.

Leah: Yeah, long time. I never expected seeing you here today, of all days. And who is your cute friend?

MC: I...

Sage: Oh, right, sorry. Leah, this is MC, my boyfriend. MC, this is my sister Leah.

DPC: :KEK:

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
1. You can get to the scene without editing. Or you could put the values I posted in your .sav file at saveeditonline when you get to the scene to comfort Megan. That should give you the points to trigger the scene.

2. The only advice I can give you is to ignore Megan and Melissa as much as possible. Do everything to show an interest in Leah and Liam. (I really don't know if Liam has any part in triggering it but his RP was pretty high in making it work). I don't know if having sex with any other girls has anything to do with it.

This may also help. put your .sav file in saveeditonline and change "creditsStyle" to (6) that will trigger the Leah ending.
Partial success.

First, I tried to edit the file in saveeditonline, but I do not have the value "creditsStyle" in my file.

Second, found some new scenes, with Peter, that I had not uncovered. First time I used the syringe on him, the ending did not change. The second time used the gun and got the result below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was so excited. First time seeing that, but the end credit scene did not happen. It was Liam with the Improv Teacher. Grrrrr!

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
YES! YES! YES! YES! I did it!!!!!

Made 2 small changes: had sex with Ana (where she shows up the next day, walks out, but I don't get an option to approach her, so no Ana ending) and I also did not confront Rena with Dick. And then made the choices as previously done up above.

So to trigger the scene, there seems to be quite a few choices you have to make along the way that don't even seem to be tied to it.

Whew! You don't know how many times I have run through it to TRY and get that end scene. I'm pretty sure that to do it, you HAVE to have high Liam points. The whole time I played, I had decent Liam points, but he never answered the phone when I called. So I never got the opportunity to shoot Peter. I always saw the cop shooting Peter.

Not sure if I'm going to go back and figure out if I need to have sex with Ana or if it's just not confronting Rena to get the last scene. I'm leaning towards it's just the sex with Ana, because there was a new scene with Liam about that. Shrugs. ***EDIT: Ran back and did 3 run throughs. First had sex with Ana AND confronted Rena AND told her to go with Laim = no Little Lamb Scene. Second, met with but did not have sex with Ana and did NOT confront Rena (so she is with Dick) and DID get the Little Lamb end credit scene. Third run through, No sex for Ana, did confront Rena AND picked "someone else" (not Liam) and also got the Little Lamb end credit scene.

Sex with Ana does not seem to matter, unless you trigger Ana endings... that will require further testing. deep sigh. Another day.

Thanks for everyone's help in this.

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Partial success.

First, I tried to edit the file in saveeditonline, but I do not have the value "creditsStyle" in my file.

Second, found some new scenes, with Peter, that I had not uncovered. First time I used the syringe on him, the ending did not change. The second time used the gun and got the result below.

I was so excited. First time seeing that, but the end credit scene did not happen. It was Liam with the Improv Teacher. Grrrrr!
Ok, Where I did my .sav file was right before Megan hits the light bulb. These are the values you should have. If you don't have creditsStyle, your .sav is too early. Once Megan hits the light bulb, there are no more decisions to make in the game and your fate is sealed for the ending. Once other note I noticed in my .save. Liam ended up with Elise instead of Rena. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

creditsStyle (6)
acceptedLeah 1/0 (1)
anaEnding 1/0 (0)
endingType (2)
ep7_callMegan 1/0 (1)
ep7_callMelissa 1/0 (0)
leahEnding (2)
liamState (3)
mLeaveEnding 1/0 (1)

Also, try this. Save the game right at the "Comfort" "Don't comfort". Put that .sav in saveeditonline. Play up to the point Megan hits the light bulb. Save the game there. Put that .save in saveeditonline and it will show you the new values. Check those values with the ones above. Change the ones necessary and save (overwrite the save with Megan and the light bulb.). Load that save and you should be good to go.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Ok, Where I did my .sav file was right before Megan hits the light bulb. These are the values you should have. If you don't have creditsStyle, your .sav is too early. Once Megan hits the light bulb, there are no more decisions to make in the game and your fate is sealed for the ending. Once other note I noticed in my .save. Liam ended up with Elise instead of Rena. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

creditsStyle (6)
acceptedLeah 1/0 (1)
anaEnding 1/0 (0)
endingType (2)
ep7_callMegan 1/0 (1)
ep7_callMelissa 1/0 (0)
leahEnding (2)
liamState (3)
mLeaveEnding 1/0 (1)

Also, try this. Save the game right at the "Comfort" "Don't comfort". Put that .sav in saveeditonline. Play up to the point Megan hits the light bulb. Save the game there. Put that .save in saveeditonline and it will show you the new values. Check those values with the ones above. Change the ones necessary and save (overwrite the save with Megan and the light bulb.). Load that save and you should be good to go.
Ahhh, okay. I saved it at the "Comfort/Don't Comfort" choice and checked that file. I figured all variables would have been listed in the file anyways.

No worries. I did figure it out. In all my play throughs, even though I had a lot of Liam points, I never had enough for him to answer the phone when I called. Him answering the phone gave me the chance to shoot Peter. Shooting Peter takes the gun out of play and allows Leah to escape. So Liam points definitely matter.

From what I tested, Liam cannot end up with Rena. I don't know why that matters, but it does.

This game has even more depth than I thought. Even though I played a dozen times over, I still found new scenes AND it was because I played differently than my normal choices.

Now I'm wondering, how important are the Megan (and by extensions, Melissa, since she's the one I like) points? Can you get the ending without minimizing her points? (As long as you max Leah and Liam's points.)

Thanks for all your help in discovering this.

Reactions: Crystaldom

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
Just finished Episode 6, and I want to scream this out loud:
I FUCKING KNEW IT!
I fucking knew the game will force me to pick one of the girls, so I make Jonas loyal to only one, so it won't hurt too bad when it actually happens!

After Episode 7, ok i didn't expect that. What a twist.

Last Edit: OK I've finished Megan playthrough. Shit, I don't think I can bring myself to do other girls' playthroughs, after I've seen Megan's ending with Jonas. It just feels....wrong to do it. Maybe I'll attempt it after a few days of rest to clear my mind.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 810 Votes