Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
WHY Is it so hard to avoid talking about contraceptives in the middle of fucking scenes, and just cum inside...?

Man, this is a wonderful mood breaker... I'm starting to feel like it's better to give up on this kind of VN.

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
So why exactly is there a pregnancy tag here?? That is like the definition of misinformation lol. If you came here looking for that content and you're searching this thread to find out more about the pregnancy content, I can tell you that this game is not for you.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I played this one not knowing what I was in for. That's the best way to play it. I only got one ending and I felt that was the best way to go. I didn't use a guide either. Easily the best of these I've played.
Ditto. But i anyway got an ending that i really liked and moved me. This is a seriously well written story.

Reactions: LordBichismo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I loved this game.... the only problem I had with the story was that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Megan ending clearly hints that she eventually forgives MC. She holds MC hand after she scattered Melissa's ashes. Vice versa with Melissa's ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know is there any requirements for that to happen but I got it when brought Liam and Rena together.

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes