Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys. i just wanna to start play this game. and when i search for a mod, there is lain mod but its for version 1.0.1 . for those that used mod in their gameplay, may i know is that mod is still compatible with current version? (1.0.2)

Reactions: KingArthur101

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
This is a lovely game. I could never have predicted how much I would like playing it. Beautiful renderings, amazing tale flow, and what a SURPRISE the plot was! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now to move on to Being a Dik!

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
This is a lovely game. I could never have predicted how much I would like playing it. Beautiful renderings, amazing tale flow, and what a SURPRISE the plot was! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now to move on to Being a Dik!
DIK is a bit different, more fun oriented, but if you like DPC's style of writing characters and stories you'll sure love it as well.
Have fun!

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Not, it's like the Final Fantasy in that regard
In Acting Lesson they mention the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity though...

Otherwise the choice of ending is just horrible,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time I've ever been in a recovery position in an erotic game.... is there a DIK bro to comfort me ? T_T

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In Acting Lesson they mention the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity though...

Otherwise the choice of ending is just horrible,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First time I've ever been in a recovery position in an erotic game.... is there a DIK bro to comfort me ? T_T
Yes, and Chocobos, Moogles, character's named Cid, Biggs and Wedge appear in multiple Final Fantasy games but none of them the numbered games exist in the same world, they simply have common elements

Reactions: Echbert

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yes, and Chocobos, Moogles, character's named Cid, Biggs and Wedge appear in multiple Final Fantasy games but none of them the numbered games exist in the same world, they simply have common elements
Are you really comparing games like this to Final Fantasy, really ?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I just realized that I haven't tried a Leah only route. Is it possible to ignore the two main girls and just go for Leah? Would that save the lives of the two main girls?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I just realized that I haven't tried a Leah only route. Is it possible to ignore the two main girls and just go for Leah? Would that save the lives of the two main girls?
No and no. You are forced to dump her as your MC suddenly 'realizes' that Megan is the one he should pursue. At most, you can trigger a creepy ending in which Leah survives, runs away, and breeds MC's child

• Sad
Reactions: beef-devourer

horns of giant

May 29, 2022
No and no. You are forced to dump her as your MC suddenly 'realizes' that Megan is the one he should pursue. At most, you can trigger a creepy ending in which Leah survives, runs away, and breeds MC's child
breeds MC's child !? I do have seen the Leah survives ending, but seems like I have not seen anything about she got a child. It just mentions Leah was last seen when she was leaving the city. Do I miss something? Is that Leah's child or Megan's child(Melissa)?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
breeds MC's child !? I do have seen the Leah survives ending, but seems like I have not seen anything about she got a child. It just mentions Leah was last seen when she was leaving the city. Do I miss something? Is that Leah's child or Megan's child(Melissa)?
yes, you have to inseminate her on the night. Specific choices must be made for it to happen.

Darkhawk2199

May 12, 2022
Its a great game, just wish there was a way to save both. I aimed my gameplay in the hopes of getting both. Now i'm traumatized.

4.60 star(s) 806 Votes