aura95

Jun 8, 2020
I was so not ready for this game.

[...]

It's messing up my head so bad right now.
That's the beauty of this game.
Where others just sail past, this one has the capacity to cast its anchor and stay with you.

Welcome to the club of people who began writing on F95 to air their feelings about AL.
I believe there's quite a few of us by now... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Eezilla

May 18, 2022
That's the beauty of this game.
Where others just sail past, this one has the capacity to cast its anchor and stay with you.

Welcome to the club of people who began writing on F95 to air their feelings about AL.
I believe there's quite a few of us by now... ;)
I have been playing other games before, including being a dik, intertwined, rockstar etc.
But it's been a few days since I have finished AL and dear god it haunts me in my dreams still.

SHE haunts me still.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have been playing other games before, including being a dik, intertwined, rockstar etc.
But it's been a few days since I have finished AL and dear god it haunts me in my dreams still.

SHE haunts me still.
Fully agree and i am also in the club now...just finidhed it and i must admit that this VN is really the most professional and most engaging one i ever played so far. I figured out that the Dev is tve same one who is doing currently Being a DIK and i cant wait to enjoy that in tje next days. Its rare to get a VN in suche a quality with regards to exviting storyline, choices/consequences and of course without bugs and errors. The Dev seems to be a real professional and passionate artist when it comes to writing and programming.

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
The Dev seems to be a real professional and passionate artist when it comes to writing and programming.
Yeah, DPC has a great and rare gift, especially when it comes to writing convincing characters. I think that's one of the main reasons why people react to AL the way they do. It's so easy to connect to the people in these stories.

Have fun with BaDIK!
While the tone is quite different from AL, the quality is without a doubt no less impressive. Not to mention the much larger scope...

have you guys ever tried katawa shoujo? Sounds like you might enjoy it.
Has been on my pile of shame for far longer than I'd like to admit. Really have to get around to it!

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
I enjoyed the game on its days, I liked a lot the plot. The only thing I miss on it was milfs with big boobies.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Not really. We both know what the "build up" is intended to do. We both know the dev's intent. Are you really doing anyone a favor by pushing them into the emotional chute? Do you really think the term "enjoy" has any place in the ultimate storyline? I've read many reactions here and I've never read a comment suggesting that they "enjoyed" the key scene that's made this VN famous (or perhaps infamous depending on your point of view).

Maybe a better response would be to suggest they read through the reviews. Just pointing out that the responses to this VN vary wildly, and a bit of warning, however revealed, might be in order.

Just my observation, and I've been very careful not to lift any skirts.
I agree with you. I usually avoid tragic and sad story like plague. That key scene is pretty big blow to many people for sure.
And I knew about the "plot point" before going into it, I don't remember how I learn about it though.
Also, this story isn't really for everyone. There are so many sad events in this game. But I have a good imagination and I was prepared at least for the main event, so I just imagine a happy ending for all the main girls and it helps.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There are several good endings. You just can't have an ending without... you know what.

Aug 13, 2021
I've been so dependent on walkthrough mods that i fucked up my ending and now somehow feel responsible for my actions :(...The story was so beautiful , that i ended up not fapping at all...
Gave my best on choosing the best decisions and here we are... :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've been so dependent on walkthrough mods that i fucked up my ending and now somehow feel responsible for my actions :(...The story was so beautiful , that i ended up not fapping at all...
Gave my best on choosing the best decisions and here we are... :HideThePain:
Likely you have not fucked up so much

No cheating = good ending

Everything=fire

Reactions: LT.Virgin Legend
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes