paidfire

Jan 24, 2022
I went for Melissa from the moment I saw her. Megan was just a third-wheel forced upon me by the game. Or so I thought.
As much as I hated dealing with her, that one particular scene house fire and having to choose between them which wasn't really a choice for me and everything that came after made me cry. It's been a while since a VN evoked such powerful emotions.

Kudos to the creator. Acting Lessons is now in my top-5 VNs of all time.

omidfr266

Jun 17, 2022
View attachment 1476918

Overview:
The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?
Thread Updated: 2019-08-12
Release Date: 2019-08-11
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Extras
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Being A DIK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

"Extras" includes additional animations and renders.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android
(v1.0.0): WORKUPLOAD - - - - MEGA2
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Spanish translation - - - - Gallery Modifier / Unlocker

View attachment 149711 View attachment 149712 View attachment 149713 View attachment 149714 View attachment 149715 View attachment 149716 View attachment 149718 View attachment 149719 View attachment 149720
View attachment 149721 View attachment 149722 View attachment 149723 View attachment 149724 View attachment 149725 View attachment 149726 View attachment 149727 View attachment 149728 View attachment 149729
best story sad but best

May 31, 2018
This is a fantastic game but I don't have time to reach all the endings, someone let me know where can I read all of possible endings please.

And I have a question:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
This is a fantastic game but I don't have time to reach all the endings, someone let me know where can I read all of possible endings please.

And I have a question:
no, she can survive, but you cannot choose her.

It's been some time since I played, but I'll give it a shot, some details may be inaccurate:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
no, she can survive, but you cannot choose her.

It's been some time since I played, but I'll give it a shot, some details may be inaccurate:
Honestly I feel so guilty if I dont choose Megan at the end lmao, but Melissa story is so sad that I also don't want to abandon her, this lead to my bad ending lol. But in my ending I'm confused a little here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joop501

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Okay, that just means I misremembered. It's "bad end" with Ana sub. Basically, you can only get Ana ending as a bad end sub, I guess.

May 31, 2018
that you come back to your ex
Holy hell so you tell me I got the worst ending in my first play through? o_O

Then I have a question, at some scenes there was Ana flashback out of nowhere, are they appear in other routes or just Ana ending? Because if they also in other routes then I think comeback with Ana is not that bad though (well of all the ending it can considered as the worst)

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

Then I have a question, at some scenes there was Ana flashback out of nowhere, are they appear in other routes or just Ana ending? Because if they also in other routes then I think comeback with Ana is not that bad though (well of all the ending it can considered as the worst)

• Thinking Face

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Dear crysteldom, There are several (3) possibilities! One thing play the game according to your intelligence, and feeling!
I sincerely wish you a nice evening.

horns of giant

May 29, 2022

I think MC and Ana did love each other so much in the past. They deserve one more chance. When I saw they went to the same seat again, it seems like they have accepted the mistakes they made and are ready for a new relationship.
Somewhat unfair to Megan and not that interesting to the players, but I would say it is still a good ending to MC (and Ana).
It is a bad ending because player may not love her, but MC could still love her (in that route).

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I think MC and Ana did love each other so much in the past. They deserve one more chance. When I saw they went to the same seat again, it seems like they have accepted the mistakes they made and are ready for a new relationship.
Somewhat unfair to Megan and not that interesting to the players, but I would say it is still a good ending to MC (and Ana).
It is a bad ending because player may not love her, but MC could still love her (in that route).
MC can also choose Rena which I personally like more.

May 31, 2018
Yeah I totally agree with this, even after that long time and several relationships, Ana flashbacks still there so (my thought) mc really love her deep inside, then if they are together again it would be good. Players can hate Ana (I don't really know about other people opinions to be honest) but for me that's an acceptable ending.

Reactions: Joop501
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes