Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If it has anything similar in it I have no interest.
I don't think he will go for another tragic event I'd hope not anyway perhaps some kind of drama unfolds it always does with a Pinkcake game the ending of AL was too much and I'd rather not replay those tragic events again.

Reactions: Red469
Aug 11, 2017
I just don't see how a tragic ending would ever fit into the college frat boy story. I doesn't really make sense. But this is Pinkcake we're talking about... why else would he put those warning at the beginning of the game?

MrChickenSir

Dec 9, 2019
If it has anything similar in it I have no interest.
Doesn't mean that if its a DPC game, it would translate as a tragic end...

why else would he put those warning at the beginning of the game?
Maybe DPC is a psycho and just wants to mess us up? loljk.

I played both AL and BaDIK. And tbh, if you just look at it on the surface, you may think that its just a cookie-cutter build set on a different setting, but its not. Then again, to each his/her own opinion - and prolly waiting for feedback once its completed might work out for you.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I don't think BaDIK will be as dark as this was not with what happened towards the end, it's supposed to be a bit more light-hearted and you ain't the only one who will be having second thoughts if they want to continue with the story if it was to go down some dark route, it's not really needed in a school setting.
Then again some of the best horror films are done at school... Jus saying..

I don't think he will go for another tragic event I'd hope not anyway perhaps some kind of drama unfolds it always does with a Pinkcake game the ending of AL was too much and I'd rather not replay those tragic events again.
I can surely agree with you there... but maybe someones gonna make that most desireable of mods to allow for a different ending... I know of one that recently got it and get this... we had some saying the vanilla was A ok... How funny is that?

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can surely agree with you there... but maybe someones gonna make that most desireable of mods to allow for a different ending... I know of one that recently got it and get this... we had some saying the vanilla was A ok... How funny is that?
Well, it would be interesting to know what people think of how many people here like this game as it is with all the incidents that happened? Or how many would like to see a different ending a happier one that is incident-free?

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well, it would be interesting to know what people think of how many people here like this game as it is with all the incidents that happened? Or how many would like to see a different ending a happier one that is incident-free?
Honestly I dont know...
Chances are theres gonna be the Vanilla selection that will just complain IF something like this would become a reality... Personally, I would Love it... but thats just me...

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This story is very good. Tbh, if you really wanted to go over the top with it, killing off the girlfriend during the last incident would have pushed this right up there. Still really awesome though, enjoyed it!

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
well, we already have the "share they boyfriend" pattern in BaDIK. I'm not letting my guard down on that.

...then again, i'm a Sage guy so the roomies can have their way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like most people in the thread have mentioned, the ending does fuck you up a bit. On the side of wishful thinking, we deserve to be happy. Hopefully we get a good ending mod. Maybe a harem ending too with Rena - but that's asking for too much.

EDIT: I chose Megan for the story. Since then, Melissa has been haunting me in my dreams.
You really OWE it to yourself to go do the Mel ending... since that one you end up with BOTH Meg AND Mel... you choose Mel... I gotta tell you its a Powerful story and well worth the read...

Your call ofc

Red469

May 18, 2018
Both endings from Megan and Melissa are heartbreaking I think more so with those two because of that bond they both shared together but you also are left with that feeling of guilt for not getting them both out.
Not sure if Guilt is the word I am lookin for... but I guess we can go with it if we must...

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
Ok, i've been lurking this site for a couple months now. Never felt the need to post.

This game, man. Every time i think the other shoe has dropped, turns out theres a shelf full of boots collapsing on my head. I haven't been that morbidly fascinated with a tragedy since we read Voltaire in high school lit.

Jan 1 i'm throwing down for Patreon. BADIK has been great so far, but damnit if it turns into The Book of Job like AL did, i'm still going to love it.

You're an evil man Dr.PK. It's my favorite thing about you.

EDIT:
correctd grammar.

Reactions: CLom12 and Red469

CLom12

Apr 10, 2018
I just wanna thank DrPinkCake and everyone that contributed to this game, it is honestly one of the best things I've played/watched in my entire life, and probably had one of the most interesting story and characters of any AAA title in my opinion. It gave me so many new life lessons, i don't know where to start. I got so emotional during this as well it's hard to describe. Thanks again for everything guys, this game meant (and still does mean) the world to me.

Reactions: Red469
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes