Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know i shouldnt have but i played the game again and god, why does it still hurt the third time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just can't with this game, the feels are to much :cry:
The ending was really powerful with that one scene honestly I hope to never feel that again in a game it was too much. That and the cancer storyline was really tough.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
The ending was really powerful with that one scene honestly I hope to never feel that again in a game it was too much. That and the cancer storyline was really tough.
It really was, i have to say that in many years of gaming i havent feel conflicted and sad, this was a really personal story with happy and sad moments. How everything can go wrong in a moment after so many happiness in your life and how life will kick you when you are down.

Im gonna keep saying that even though Ana wasnt the main focus, her story with the MC was really personal for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melissa fan

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Same here for me, it would just feel like a lack of ideas if he went the same kind of route I mean there have been occasions where some storylines are repeated. BaDIK hasn't felt dark to me even with the warning we get from Jill but then again AL didn't get dark till a certain point and then it all came in one go. The like reaction is annoying it's 30 likes and they reset after 24hrs.
AL sort of started off a bit dark with the robbery, coma and homeless Megan so when the Melissa stuff, cancer and fire happened for me it did feel like it fit the game but BaDIK started off fun and while it has had a bit of drama nothing dark has happened so if anything happened like in AL it would feel off and kinda forced to me. With the amount of games and discussions going on in this forum 30 likes is nothing. If I didn't check the forum for a day or two I could use more than 30 likes in the BaDIK thread alone.

Reactions: Mormont

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a full save (full gallery)?

I lost the one i did have deleting something i shouldn't.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I just finished this game and wow... Just wow.
Mhhmm... Hard hitting story, with a twist that puts ya in the thick of it Very fast and Hard...

Which of the girls did you choose?
Is this your first playthrough?
If it is, bear in mind that, both Megs and Mel are equally Powerful with their stories.

There are a heap of endings here, I wonder which ones you will go for... :) ?

On a side note:
Just wondering did you play ball with petes head? If yes how many times?

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Mhhmm... Hard hitting story, with a twist that puts ya in the thick of it Very fast and Hard...

If it is, bear in mind that, both Megs and Mel are equally Powerful with their stories.

On a side note:

I chose Melissa and yeah it was my first playthrough. After that I chose to save Meg to see what happens with her. And yeah I started a game again but this time I will stay true to Melissa. And I will definitely have some more playtroughs to try other traits and end up with Rena. Yeah I played ball with him but only 18 times xd

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
I just finished this game and wow... Just wow.

On a side note:

Oh and I loved Liam he is the man and a real brotha

DarthPSP

Jan 21, 2018
Damn this game is looking so good :D
Can't wait to continue playing. Sucks that it's not buyable on Steam but at least I can give the money to the Dev directly :)

Reactions: Red469

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Damn this game is looking so good :D
Can't wait to continue playing. Sucks that it's not buyable on Steam but at least I can give the money to the Dev directly :)
It IS buyable though and it's on sale.
Here's the link to the steam page of the game:

Red469

May 18, 2018
It IS buyable though and it's on sale.
Here's the link to the steam page of the game:
Just wondering... How much of the sale price does steam keep? 50% or 60%?
My thinking is, Bypass middle men and go Direct, at least then you will Know that the Author is getting whats his, without having to share with others what they did nothing to help create.

And lets be honest, a classic like this deserves reward.

Reactions: Mormont
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes