4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, and there is domination in the tags.

And I’m talking about the MC being dominated by another woman. Just as an option.
Jeez, okey i understood what you meant, but i wanted to know what your personal opinion and idea is about a MC being dominated ( what does it mean for you, how would a scene like that play out ?).

Anyway you as a player - the MC is not the one being dominated atm ! ( so yeah femdom is based on the MC being the char who dishes it out )

Reactions: Ssato243

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Jeez, okey i understood what you meant, but i wanted to know what your personal opinion and idea is about a MC being dominated ( what does it mean for you, how would a scene like that play out ?).
Damn, I don't know what you want from me, and why it's so difficult for you to understand what I mean. Just lezdom and MC is submassive. Even if she wants it. It's simple, and there's nothing new here.

• Hey there
Reactions: BenHatira

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Damn, I don't know what you want from me, and why it's so difficult for you to understand what I mean. Just lezdom and MC is submassive. Even if she wants it. It's simple, and there's nothing new here.
K all good, just try out the game ...

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Rare and wholesome AVN in the F95verse. the Cats dialogues are so funny :p plot is going through a interesting path. is MC secretly succubus or something?(magic hands and kisses all)can't wait to TOP rikako in future updates...:love:(y)

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Fastest developer alive, wow.

Does the game have a sub route for MC?
Getting fired tends to leave you with enough free time to make AVNs faster.
No hard-sub yet, only variations in the sex scenes. What you want to do is pick the "bottom" route and make sure you are on Emily(in Ch.2) and Janice's(next chapter) paths. Lezdom with MC as the sub will start there.

Boooo .... cliffhangered at an important plot point.

So mean.
I've been getting cliffhanged by AVNs for years, it's my turn to return the favour.

Too soon?

How do I find the scene that is in the first slot of the replay?
It's the MC's shower scene in chapter 1. To unlock it you need to play it without the walkthrough on 'cause I messed up and at this point I don't know how to fix it without breaking everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ and SexyShelly

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
It's the MC's shower scene in chapter 1. To unlock it you need to play it without the walkthrough on 'cause I messed up and at this point I don't know how to fix it without breaking everything.
You're not that far into the game. IMO, breaking stuff at this point to fix something important is fine, especially if the skip button will get you back to the new stuff fast.

Reactions: OEJ

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
i would like to know that too.
how do we unlock the first replay scene?
That's at the beginning when she moved in where she gets the option to Masturbate, when you first meet Emily, hug her back, then look down and flirt with Sarah, then the mc goes to her room and in the shower, she gets the option to enjoy herself and you choice which one you want to fantasize about

• Thinking Face
Reactions: katzenstreu

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
That's at the beginning when she moved in where she gets the option to Masturbate, when you first meet Emily, hug her back, then look down and flirt with Sarah, then the mc goes to her room and in the shower, she gets the option to enjoy herself and you choice which one you want to fantasize about
i guess its a bug then.
i did all that but its still locked.

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
i guess its a bug then.
i did all that but its still locked.
As I said above, it needs to be seen without having the walkthrough activated.
Basically, when the WT is active a variable is switched. That hides the "normal" choices and shows the highlighted/explained ones.
For the shower scene I made the mistake of making 2 different scenes in the code, one with the WT, one without, instead of doing the hide/show thingy. The replay gallery calls for the one without.

Reactions: katzenstreu

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
As I said above, it needs to be seen without having the walkthrough activated.
Basically, when the WT is active a variable is switched. That hides the "normal" choices and shows the highlighted/explained ones.
For the shower scene I made the mistake of making 2 different scenes in the code, one with the WT, one without, instead of doing the hide/show thingy. The replay gallery calls for the one without.
crap, sorry. i didnt read that. i tend to skip long posts because im lazy. :oops:
great novel so far. (y)

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock this scene on the replay gallery?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't help, I have it blocked too. Since I didn't open the Hard-Sub path for Sarah, it may be connected to that. I didn't open it because I'm completely uninterested in it. Maybe try that?

Peace :)

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes