Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
...or you could just play the sequel...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...or Neon Heart later this month...
Or I could do both of those, that's probably what i'll do. Much better idea than to keep adding to this, don't know who suggested that, the fraggle.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'll post this so that you can all laugh at my own stupidity...

When I read that statement about the threesome, I was really confused. I checked Patreon's Community Guidelines and started searching for any statement against threesomes. I was wondering why that wouldn't be allowed...

No problem with consent, age, animals, deepfakes... errr... Doh! Rikako and Arisu are sisters. <facepalm> :ROFLMAO:
You are not alone.
Me too, I was a bit puzzled by the Patreon "no threesome rule" at first :).

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
c
Gallery Unlocker:

- - - -

Please consider supporting the dev: HanakoXVN - - -
could you please update this

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
How amazing, September and October are turning out to be good months where my favorite games come out.

The kitten scene was so sweet that I almost got diabetes (I say that as a good thing)

Reactions: Rehwyn and GokutheG

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
I'll post this so that you can all laugh at my own stupidity...

When I read that statement about the threesome, I was really confused. I checked Patreon's Community Guidelines and started searching for any statement against threesomes. I was wondering why that wouldn't be allowed...

No problem with consent, age, animals, deepfakes... errr... Doh! Rikako and Arisu are sisters. <facepalm> :ROFLMAO:
Even then... I'll be honest, it kind of surprised me that it's considered incest when it's two girls, or I mean, three in this case. Oh well, I guess I am not getting that threesome then. Why couldn't you be adopted Rikako, why?

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
What's this? Another game from you? A friend? I tried searching for it here and on google and got nothing... but i am interested purely from that image.
A side project I'm working on for fun, mostly to do and test thing I usually wouldn't have the chance to in Actual Roommates, like different lighting styles, testing for making the jump to 1080p and more violent fight scenes.
It's going to be quite different, so idk if the audience will overlap (also MC's got a girldick, so...).

The good thing is that some of the things I've learned I've already been able to apply to Actual Roommates (especially in Jessica's scene in this chapter) and will definitely use for the sequel.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Even then... I'll be honest, it kind of surprised me that it's considered incest when it's two girls, or I mean, three in this case. Oh well, I guess I am not getting that threesome then. Why couldn't you be adopted Rikako, why?
:cautious: According to what I read in several threads here, sex between step-brothers or step-sisters is considered as incest by Patreon. It's like that, for them :)

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
A side project I'm working on for fun, mostly to do and test thing I usually wouldn't have the chance to in Actual Roommates, like different lighting styles, testing for making the jump to 1080p and more violent fight scenes.
It's going to be quite different, so idk if the audience will overlap (also MC's got a girldick, so...).

The good thing is that some of the things I've learned I've already been able to apply to Actual Roommates (especially in Jessica's scene in this chapter) and will definitely use for the sequel.

Awesome, looks and sounds great and i already love AR so i doubt i'll be disappointed.

Reactions: Ssato243

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
:cautious: According to what I read in several threads here, sex between step-brothers or step-sisters is considered as incest by Patreon. It's like that, for them :)
Yeah, Patreon's incest guidelines are pretty strict.

Some devs ignore parts of this and risk it, but I absolutely do not judge any devs that don't want to take that risk.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
c

can we please know what the game is or will be

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah, Patreon's incest guidelines are pretty strict.

Some devs ignore parts of this and risk it, but I absolutely do not judge any devs that don't want to take that risk.
Now I wonder if during a threesome scene as long as the sisters never interact sexually with each other will that still anger Patreon.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
I wonder of we rikkao and her sister to the harem now with no threesome on them

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes