HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I guess I'll have to skip the next game and wait for the sequel to this one.
I already did it on Patreon (or at least hinted at it), but I should probably address it in this thread too:
I don't plan on having a "break" in between AR and the next game (aside from an actual break where I do fuck-all for a few days and recharge my batteries). The current plan is to have AR wrapped up and finished by March/April and immediately jump into developing the next game which at this point should be clear enough that is going to be a sequel with Valerie.

The cyberpunk VN is pretty much just something I'm doing for fun (and to test the limits of my hardware) on my free time and inbetween updates. I wanna make it clear that even if ends up selling like hotcakes I've given my word to the Patreons that AR and the "lighthearted lesbian VNs" that will follow are the priority. Also, shit's dark. I have a hard time writing a darker story without throwing out a joke every few minutes.

If I remember correctly the game should have 8 acts + epilogue
Yup. Essentially I'm breaking Chapter 8 in 2, first half is the climax of the story, second half is the endings.

We only make fun out of the ones we care for.
I swear that server is 10% making fun of me, 10% lewd renders and 80% bug reports :cry:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I already did it on Patreon (or at least hinted at it), but I should probably address it in this thread too:
I don't plan on having a "break" in between AR and the next game (aside from an actual break where I do fuck-all for a few days and recharge my batteries). The current plan is to have AR wrapped up and finished by March/April and immediately jump into developing the next game which at this point should be clear enough that is going to be a sequel with Valerie.

The cyberpunk VN is pretty much just something I'm doing for fun (and to test the limits of my hardware) on my free time and inbetween updates. I wanna make it clear that even if ends up selling like hotcakes I've given my word to the Patreons that AR and the "lighthearted lesbian VNs" that will follow are the priority. Also, shit's dark. I have a hard time writing a darker story without throwing out a joke every few minutes.

Yup. Essentially I'm breaking Chapter 8 in 2, first half is the climax of the story, second half is the endings.

I swear that server is 10% making fun of me, 10% lewd renders and 80% bug reports :cry:
Then use dark humor, that could work too. :) "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy", "Monty python", "Red dwarf". Just don't go "23 sisters". That just got ridiculous later on, but wasn't very funny anymore. A darkly humorous take on cyberpunk could be fun. ;)
Anyway, whatever you are working on, I don't think it's as disturbing as . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: penny_bbt
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes