Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow, that is cool, I don't think I have ever seen a daz (or whatever) game where a woman with big boobs lays on her back and they "flatten" down as a real woman does, that is just so cool and a really nice touch, they look real instead of plastic.

Reactions: kratos1234

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So from what i see in the thread because Through spacetime was a financial disaster the dev is doing a fuck you harem fans in this game you will not have harem. Maybe i do a route if you splash the money:p

Jokes aside Through spacetime had a weak story and little emotional attachment basically ' oh look i have big dick, wanna fuck'. It was destined to only be a fap game and an average one at that so it's failure isn't surprising. There are Harem games with good stories where you can see the emotional connection between both mc and the Lis themselves and how the multiple relationships works out. Personally i think it's easier to make a realistic harem between family members than between strangers.

That being said you as the dev think you're not gonna be able to do a good story if the house becomes an full on orgy then its better than butchering the story as per fans' demand which makes it easier for dev to lose interest in game then it gets abandoned. What you are planning with a semi-harem is also good.

As long as i get my throuple with Lilith and one of the sister, no need to throw you in a burning house with the only choice being a slow death or... an even slower death:devilish:

Reactions: Dororohot

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So from what i see in the thread because Through spacetime was a financial disaster the dev is doing a fuck you harem fans in this game you will not have harem. Maybe i do a route if you splash the money:p

Jokes aside Through spacetime had a weak story and little emotional attachment basically ' oh look i have big dick, wanna fuck'. It was destined to only be a fap game and an average one at that so it's failure isn't surprising. There are Harem games with good stories where you can see the emotional connection between both mc and the Lis themselves and how the multiple relationships works out. Personally i think it's easier to make a realistic harem between family members than between strangers.

That being said you as the dev think you're not gonna be able to do a good story if the house becomes an full on orgy then its better than butchering the story as per fans' demand which makes it easier for dev to lose interest in game then it gets abandoned. What you are planning with a semi-harem is also good.

As long as i get my throuple with Lilith and one of the sister, no need to throw you in a burning house with the only choice being a slow death or... an even slower death:devilish:
TS was a financial failure because that's how 90% of all first time games go, even good ones. Building a brand, a loyal base is honestly more important that story quality, number of kinks or specific fetishes.

That being said, I am a huge fan of TS, but much like almost all harem games, it suffered from way TOO MANY love interests. None of the had space to be developed because there were just SO MANY. The same thing happens with WVM. The ideal way to have a harem is limit it in size, have some one-shot girls along the way and focus on developing no more than say seven harem girls (which sounds small, but when you think about it, its a HUGE number of characters).

Reactions: Rundmck

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
TS was a financial failure because that's how 90% of all first time games go, even good ones. Building a brand, a loyal base is honestly more important that story quality, number of kinks or specific fetishes.

That being said, I am a huge fan of TS, but much like almost all harem games, it suffered from way TOO MANY love interests. None of the had space to be developed because there were just SO MANY. The same thing happens with WVM. The ideal way to have a harem is limit it in size, have some one-shot girls along the way and focus on developing no more than say seven harem girls (which sounds small, but when you think about it, its a HUGE number of characters).
TS was a financially disaster because I'm still waiting for Netflix to hit me up in order to buy the rights so they can turn it into a TV show. Honestly I have no idea what's taking them so long.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

Less noise, better cooling :D
The extra +400 USD is nothing for MikehuntHerpa. :p
Hope he's also good as a handyman, because I'm gonna need to get rid off one closet and get a new table before building second PC. And when we are at it, we might as well take out the rolled up, coffee and whatnot stained carpet and make a new floor and paint the walls. :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes