RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AdoredByTheDevil-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Well done on the whole pacing and everything.
I recently started mostly skipping in more generic VNs, but here the plot and characters had me hooked and there was enough eye candy to not get bored.

There are still plenty of mysteries to be explored: What is the source of MC's powers? Is Nina just a plain human? Why does nobody notice the research lady's fangs? Why does Lilith (very adorable btw) wear the mask?

Very much looking forward to future updates (y)

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
My new version can't continue after the bird fly away and the MC turn his back and walk away after the pool scene. What is wrong with my playing?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Unofficial incest patch, changes names of the women at the house to mom/sis and adds some text to the old man's dialogue. Not sure if it will make sense in the future updates.
Will you update it to match the new version ?

Dursti

Nov 29, 2018
the game is super good looking, sadly the story is a bit random and doesnt make the most sense and the size of the updates is not really big enough. if you played 0.2, you probably want to skip this and come back for like 0.5 or something.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
fk did this make me laugh . Love the writing in this game a couple min in ty dev breath of fresh air to laugh with these games only a few pull it off. Sorry not sure how to put spoiler tag if it needs one.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
fk did this make me laugh . Love the writing in this game a couple min in ty dev breath of fresh air to laugh with these games only a few pull it off. Sorry not sure how to put spoiler tag if it needs one.
Thanks, and by the way..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes