Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just started this and like it so far, love Lilith so far. Got to the Katherine's boobs question and even though I know it wants me to say that i love them, to have any content with her, in reality, I would think "entirely too big" but still would be interested. Ahh, the lies we have to tell to get laid, man's biggest dilemma. Of course honey, that dress does not make you look fat.
That question doesn't have to do anything with the relationship with her. It just hides some choices and some sequences of images and some dialogue.
Like for example the option to look at her breasts when she tells you it's okay to do so only shows unless you choose that you hate them.
Or the scene by the pool in last update, if you chose you love them, the sequence of images where she holds her breasts up has a few extra renders of her holding up and dropping her breasts and then if you chose that you absolutely hate them, it cuts off before she jumps into the pool and just swims around with her uncovered breasts. So that part of the scene only shows if you love them or feel neutral about them.

* I should add that there eventually might appear a second milf with similar size and this option would be relevant to her also, as it basically sets the player's opinion on very large breasts.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
That question doesn't have to do anything with the relationship with her. It just hides some choices and some sequences of images and some dialogue.
Like for example the option to look at her breasts when she tells you it's okay to do so only shows unless you choose that you hate them.
Or the scene by the pool in last update, if you chose you love them, the sequence of images where she holds her breasts up has a few extra renders of her holding up and dropping her breasts and then if you chose that you absolutely hate them, it cuts off before she jumps into the pool and just swims around with her uncovered breasts. So that part of the scene only shows if you love them or feel neutral about them.

* I should add that there eventually might appear a second milf with similar size and this option would be relevant to her also, as it basically sets the player's opinion on very large breasts.
I kind of feel like an asshole now, after she explained why they are like that. FWIW, I like them all sizes, especially if they are natural, just seen too many VNs where every female has massive ones, which are not my preference, I really prefer ones like Miu and Lilith but will love on them no matter the size.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I kind of feel like an asshole now, after she explained why they are like that. FWIW, I like them all sizes, especially if they are natural, just seen too many VNs where every female has massive ones, which are not my preference, I really prefer ones like Miu and Lilith but will love on them no matter the size.
Yeah, I personally prefer bigger sizes, though I still like them more natural looking, rather than the balloon type. So I can get a bit eager to just keep adding, when making the girls and it's hard for me to hold back and believe it or not, I did hold back with Kate. :KEK:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So if mum and the cunt are fucking off, does that mean the next update will focus on Em.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Adored by the Devil [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 296mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: snakeplisskin

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
The general idea is this (with some spoilers)
I really do have a suggestion. If the MC chooses not to date one, then that character completely drops the camwhore bullshit and does something else. There are people here who can't stand any camwhore shit. It's exactly the same as selling yourself on that street selling sexual material to other men or women. So she's a whore. Or are you forcing players to hit the ignore button. There's already one whore here and hopefully i can avoid it as much as possible or I'll start hitting the ignore button.

At the same time, that button can also act as an ON/OFF button for that material. So if a player presses don't want it, then it won't come up in the game.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I really do have a suggestion. If the MC chooses not to date one, then that character completely drops the camwhore bullshit and does something else. There are people here who can't stand any camwhore shit. It's exactly the same as selling yourself on that street selling sexual material to other men or women. So she's a whore. Or are you forcing players to hit the ignore button. There's already one whore here and hopefully i can avoid it as much as possible or I'll start hitting the ignore button.

At the same time, that button can also act as an ON/OFF button for that material. So if a player presses don't want it, then it won't come up in the game.
Posting swimsuit content on instagram/youtube = camwhore?

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Posting swimsuit content on instagram/youtube = camwhore?
So why do it at all? If after that, when the MC says he doesn't like it, I doubt he'll be happy about sharing other pictures either. So if you start deleting, then delete the whole shit so there's no intermediate form. Same as with NTR. You can't delete part of it when it doesn't help anything. Even though we're talking about a milder issue here, but still. If you make that an ON/OFF button then that would be good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, lots of normal, big and enormous titties around, story advanced somewhere, 1 sexscene and plenty of funnies.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So that is why the face mask, face panties to cover that she has a cock instead of a mouth, and the horns turn into huge cocks.
Makes perfect sense, Hannah is totally into pegging guys you can tell.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just a heads up, I know some people don't like changes, but the game is now a gay game solely focused on showing MC half naked.. I mean MC grows out a bit of hair.. it's still a straight game.. for now.
Seriously lacking in the chest department, compared to the other LIs.

:p

zoner1994

Oct 1, 2023
game is tagged by incest but by reading comments it doesnt making sence, so is there point to apply it or my brain will bleed when i will try it?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
game is tagged by incest but by reading comments it doesnt making sence, so is there point to apply it or my brain will bleed when i will try it?
Ok so you are still new here, so the first rule of this site is to IGNORE the tags are the top, ONLY go by what is in the genre.
Some dumbass made an incest patch but there is no incest and using it makes no sense.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes