Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Permantly. I like to have nothing but the text and the images themselves.
You'd have to replace all the relevant icons in the game/gui with transparent images instead. I don't know if there's a way to code it, there probably is, but I'd have to look into that.
no need to replace anything, just open console and type:
quick_menu = False

for dev - you can just put it in the settings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Well this game is in my top 5 of all the games i have played here on F95,but with this game it is very difficult for me to pick a fav so that is a good thing meaning they are all very very good :) Like the story love the gals :)

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This game confuses me, I love it I really do, it always makes me smile opening up the game and the main menu with blondie and her 2 beheaded TMNT heads for tits, and it is a ginger lover wet dream, but I want to fail, like seriously I am getting half a hard-on thinking of some demon making balloon animals out of Hannahs lower intestines.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update but felt a bit short. On another note though, anyone remembers when the previous update, 0.4, dropped ? Just so I can kinda picture a timeline in my head.

Thanks.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nice update but felt a bit short. On another note though, anyone remembers when the previous update, 0.4, dropped ? Just so I can kinda picture a timeline in my head.

Thanks.
v0.4 was 13 July, so we are thankfully getting multiple updates per year. I am much more forgiving with slow burns and progression when games are putting out regular updates. If only one update per year then not so much.

Reactions: Scyths

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Fuck this is some camwhore shit too. Luckily I can still at least avoid those whores and they'll never get any closer to me. I make all my choices as negatively as possible. If I could just get those people out of the story completely. I hope it's just that one fucking cow that does it. Otherwise i rape the ignore button.

nenebebe

May 30, 2021
Adored by the Devil [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Multi Mod

- 227mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hello talented creature, can you please update your port?❤

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Does making this choice ''I wouldn't be'' would means MC is not going to have anything with Zuri sexsualy and romanticly? And why we don't have middle option like Hannah? She does modeling job as well, but not does nudity, so having that kind of option could be good. I mean Zuri looks good, but can't say MC's love interests (not side girls nor one night stands) doing OF jobs or cam whore jobs is makes no sense.
Screenshot_65.jpg

Last edited:

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if she hides her face because she shares her dentist with Mileena or if it's related to her traumatic past but Lilith is just way adorable.
Are choices going to be important by the end? As in is an exclusive ending planned that would be locked if you fooled around with anyone else? The choices make it feel like it matters, but the scenes don't change if you keep it in your pants.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Does making this choice ''I wouldn't be'' would means MC is not going to have anything with Zuri sexsualy and romanticly? And why we don't have middle option like Hannah? She does modeling job as well, but not does nudity, so having that kind of option could be good. I mean Zuri looks good, but can't say MC's love interests (not side girls nor one night stands) doing OF jobs or cam whore jobs is makes no sense.
View attachment 3006970
The general idea is this (with some spoilers)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started this and like it so far, love Lilith so far. Got to the Katherine's boobs question and even though I know it wants me to say that i love them, to have any content with her, in reality, I would think "entirely too big" but still would be interested. Ahh, the lies we have to tell to get laid, man's biggest dilemma. Of course honey, that dress does not make you look fat.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes