Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Permantly. I like to have nothing but the text and the images themselves.
You'd have to replace all the relevant icons in the game/gui with transparent images instead. I don't know if there's a way to code it, there probably is, but I'd have to look into that.

Reactions: newtoallofit

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thank you
If you are going to do that, make sure they are small. The image button is dependent on the size of the assigned image, so if it's just huge blank image, it might interfere with clicking anywhere on the screen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdoredByTheDevil-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
I've just discovered this VN ,really enjoying the story and it's funny too.Excellent renders and models are hot . Great work Dev.

Reactions: Nulldev

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is a public Poll:

Reactions: quinfax

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Not usually all that into fantasy games but damn these girls are worth it! As a big time redhead lover these are 4 of the hottest in any game! Kinda hate how the MC has had sex with almost every other woman in the game but not any of the redheads but I know the payoff will be worth it. Really well written story too. I would do a full review but the mods usually delete my reviews so I will just leave it with the above opinions. Definitely looking forward to more!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Unofficial incest patch. I did few changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload

*Updated to work with v.0.4
Do you think when you update this (assuming you're going to of course), you could rework it to be compatible with DarkAssassin's multi-mod? I see in its current form it overwrites some of the same files.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Why does it even matter if the dev made it or not? For those it into incest even shitty patches that simpy change titles (the enitre story is a bit more work) are better than nothing, who cares who made it. Strange that a pirate site gives a shit what developers think of the tags it attaches to their pirated/leaked game. Of course if it was written with incest from the get-go it would obviously be better than a 3rd party patch, but thanks to Patreon's bullshit there's plenty of that disappointment to go around.
That's like saying if I draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa its somehow part of the work instead of vandalism. The ARTIST determines what his work is about. He sets the boundaries, the scope and the subject matter.

Some random person throwing a patch doesn't change the original work. Just because you are clearly obsessed with one particular fetish doesn't mean it should retroactively change the story. It's not even an in depth mod, just a few lines of dialogue. What if I built a mod that had one frame of low quality picture showing the MC murdering and eating Lilith? Should the genre change to snuff and vore?

This game isn't made to have incest (at least, not the kind you are looking for). It's not a part of it. It doesn't work with the narrative and for all of us (probably the vast majority) who don't download the patch, its non-existent. The tags reflect reality, not your personal preference.

That's why it doesn't have the tag.

Reactions: skrusher and yandex

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
In it just for Lilith. The cute scenes are ok, but such a fucking tease kind getting annoyed.
Agreed.

I really like the banter and teasing, but I strongly dislike the pacing. There's too many girls already and I know the Dev plans to add more. Instead (purely my opinion) we should be slowly seducing a few main chicks under the same roof, making getting caught a real fear and heightening the risk. Playing off each relationship. Will the sisters do a threesome? Will their mom find out? Miu really doesn't want kids, are we tricking her or seducing her into it? Unfortunately its tough for most AVNs to have this sort of thing. That sense of chase and- not slow burn, but lets say medium burn -that makes every accomplishment ten times hotter. Instead we are currently following a very formulaic, one fuck per update formula which is getting very stale.

Well, its just my opinion anyway. I'll keep subbing cause I think the Dev has great talent even if we disagree on how to express it.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes