Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe the prego photo was with the first child. Now she is after two.
Well, the non-pregnant image is a preview of the next game release, while the pregnant image is just a fantasy render.
I would think that her boobs would be even more massive during pregnancy, not smaller :HideThePain:
Oh, and for the record, I like the smaller version waaaaaaaaaaay better than the real one.

Reactions: The D0n

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It has just occurred to me that the pregnancy render may be supposed to be set in the future, AFTER she's finally had breast reduction surgery. I'd be so happy for her! :love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A slip of the hand and an innocent woman is sentenced to a life of backache.
Life can be so fragile :(
No worries.
AVN spines are forged in the heat of Vulcan's fiery ballsack. A mere drop of the fire god's flaming hot jizz applied to the Daz3d metal and these women's backbones can support any mammoth proportions.

Now, get the milk trucks ready. :whistle:

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Empiric what is current ETA for next update? I saw a post on Patreon from 26th September where you said "two weeks window". So around 10th October is still possible?

Thanks in advance.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric what is current ETA for next update? I saw a post on Patreon from 26th September where you said "two weeks window". So around 10th October is still possible?

Thanks in advance.
I'm like 65% done with the last scene, I don't think I'll be done by Tuesday but it should be done by the end of the week, so either Friday or the weekend.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes