satirious

Mar 15, 2021
okay okay... got it =P

Thanks... well, if the incest is not "intended" and it's just fan-made, there shouldn't be a tag... it's kinda confusing.
That's what the dev said as well. The moderators disagreed because an i-patch was made.

At least you know for certain now, rather than thinking it is something it isn't.

Reactions: VirtualKombat

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
okay okay... got it =P

Thanks... well, if the incest is not "intended" and it's just fan-made, there shouldn't be a tag... it's kinda confusing.
That's just the way the rules are, if there is a patch, it gets the tag. But, the developer can send a ticket, and explain how bad it fucks up the game, and get it removed, and just have it linked.

Like this game has an incest patch Big Brother in Space, second post, but has no tag, it should but does not, so the same could be said for this game, and could get the tag removed if opened a ticket and explained.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
well just make a 2nd tag "incest fanmod" or something like it and that's that... but yeah, tags should ONLY apply to what is intended for the game "officially", even tho we know incest can't be "official"... I'm not looking for fan-made content, after all, and if I were, I would look for at is as such.

Reactions: VirtualKombat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well just make a 2nd tag "incest fanmod" or something like it and that's that... but yeah, tags should ONLY apply to what is intended for the game "officially", even tho we know incest can't be "official"... I'm not looking for fan-made content, after all, and if I were, I would look for at is as such.
there is new tag discussion on site rules etc.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I tried it, and gave up made no sense to me.
Thanks for giving heads up .So no incest and no harem it seems .Idk why mods dont remove that tag .It just confuses the player and messes up the search.
Yeah, if you use the version with the renaming option, it will not make sense, so I use the one without the renaming
as for the the harem route, from what I tell these is going to be a harem route. and it will involve all ladies so far.

Reactions: Dororohot

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, it says on the OP under FAQ semi harem, that the girls in the house will be for dedicated relationships, meaning you can't have both sisters.

Reactions: Dororohot
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes