Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That is fan-made shit right, I hope the MC is that fucking useless chicks get bored and doom scroll.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Average

How many threads are you planning on spamming this same thing into? You've already posted this in 10 other threads. Why not just play the games and find out for yourself?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In this way, I have to play all quality games for 3 hours to find out if they are slow burn or not
Just like all of us, what's the problem with that?
Also, you don't need play "all quality game" for 3 hours to know that. We already have a feeling the game will be slowburn or not right in the beginning, and in most of those games we can avoid sex scenes if we don't want mc have sex.
You can also make a search in the site for games without the "vaginal sex" tag. It will probably give to you answers more quick than go to every thread ask the same thing and wait for a answer.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Also, you don't need play "all quality game" for 3 hours to know that. We already have a feeling the game will be slowburn or not right in the beginning,
I agree with this, but here where I live, the internet speed is very low, I can't download continuously

and in most of those games we can avoid sex scenes if we don't want mc have sex.
This is not very true, because in most games, when you choose a choice that prevents sex, then the relationship with that person is destroyed, even if we read the walkthrough to solve this problem, the game induces the feeling of being artificial, for example, my friend The female protagonist X played the game and had sex in it, then I say she didn't have sex, it doesn't feel very interesting

You can also make a search in the site for games without the "vaginal sex" tag. It will probably give to you answers more quick than go to every thread ask the same thing and wait for a answer.
[/QUOTE]
This was a good point, thank you

But asking this question in high-quality games It also makes many people know and helps me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Average
well 2 are vfbs but so far no fuck, rest are mostly avgs and sbs.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just replayed the game and have come to enjoy it and story in particular

If I may ask, what's the usual schedule for updates.
Last update was July 20th

And I just have to mention, I really like Lilith, she is just adorable

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes