-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I just started playing this game and I really really wished that not all the women would have huge honkin frikkin boobs. I wish there was a slider. Some women have the perfect size and some are just loco.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I just started playing this game and I really really wished that not all the women would have huge honkin frikkin boobs. I wish there was a slider. Some women have the perfect size and some are just loco.
That's like saying you wish an NTR game didn't have as much NTR. This VN kind of targets boob lovers.

Besides, you've got Lilith! She doesn't have huge tits. See?

1691622790348.png

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I played a lil and Lillith (the devil? thats attached to u) and the older sis seem to be good/reasonable sized. It seems every vn is like that. Slider cranked to the max.

minhvu333

Feb 5, 2022
Am I onlyone who finds these sexscenes are so bad? Like a GIF played and reverse over and over again. The render quality is quite good, character design is ok too, but the most important part? Not proportional.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Am I onlyone who finds these sexscenes are so bad? Like a GIF played and reverse over and over again. The render quality is quite good, character design is ok too, but the most important part? Not proportional.
Yea, they are terrible. Im also using the 60 fps mod and it doesnt help. I think the dev made the animation in 30 fps and then lowered it so that you can use the option "faster" to fake speed up the animation. the renders and colours are good but the animations arent.

Reactions: minhvu333

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
That pictures makes it look like Hannah is bowing before him before he gives orders for her to do something.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes