-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I'm unable to find this boob size attractive. To each their own :(

Fortunately, there's some nice variety in the game. And there's Lilith :love::love:
I think besides me, you are the only one to have said this. Some womens boobs are just cranked to 12. But thankfully there are a few with good sized boobs. I wish there was a slider in these games for sizes.

I thought wider the thigh gap, the more attractive a woman was? I was thinking by now, we would have women look like spongebob after surgeries.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think besides me, you are the only one to have said this. Some womens boobs are just cranked to 12. But thankfully there are a few with good sized boobs. I wish there was a slider in these games for sizes.
seen only one game with selection of b00bs size, small, big, huge.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
There's A LOT of typos in the game, mostly missing articles (for some strange reason)...

Oh also, is this a harem game? I mean, it's not right now, obviously, but it's gonna be one, right? I don't see the tag... And speaking of tags, what's with the incest tag? I saw the iPatch, but it seems to be fan-made...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh also, is this a harem game? I mean, it's not right now, obviously, but it's gonna be one, right? I don't see the tag... And speaking of tags, what's with the incest tag? I saw the iPatch, but it seems to be fan-made...
harem? maybe
incest? no, mc isn't related to any female in game.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ooohhh I get it, we're playing the pretend game... it's not an incest game wink wink... ugh...

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
ooohhh I get it, we're playing the pretend game... it's not an incest game wink wink... ugh...
No

The dev has been clear that this isn't an insect game and he doesn't want it to be. It isn't the story he is telling. You can find his comments on it in this thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no insects and no insest either, mc gets job and meets his employer and her family who aren't related to mc at anyways.

ic-patch is there since some want this to be mc banging his mother and sisters but that's not what dev intended.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes