jackieboy47

May 23, 2017
Any sex scene with Mom and Sis yet? Haven't tried this game yet want to confirm if game have enough content yet or wait for it..

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Keep the pace, a lot of other instant fuck game out there, already.
BTW just noticed the nice cinematographic boob/boob and ass/ass cuts in the game. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 out of the 3 links, PC versions, had Trojan Viruses.
This rarely happens for me, basic Windows Defender flag.
Had to quarantine/remove both, not risking it for an AVN lol
false positives.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Use for checking suspicious files.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Citizens, I say unto you, a decent update (for someone like me who hasn't played in a while and needed a start over to refresh). Though I must echo what some others have said. Too many side characters introduced perhaps? This while the mains idle in neutral.

You could tell from early on that this game was destined to be a very slow burn with the main characters. The side characters are nice enough I suppose, but I signed on for that curvy ginger family. Right now, we now have two full lewd scenes with Miu, a character I have little interest in, and nothing that exciting with the real main girls. :( Sure they might lounge around pool with tits out on occasion (appreciated), but that is about all.

I am not sure yet, but I may skip a few episodes before trying again. With Kate and Hannah jetting off for a time, two of my main targets will be out of range for I assume at least one episode if not more. One nerdy ginger left at home to corrupt, but she seems like a character who will be one of the last to lose her inhibitions to sex. I am sure we may get a flash or two of skin, but I am not expecting much more from her. A dip in pool or movie night at best with..dare I say, hand-holding :oops: or is that too fast?

Still have high hopes for ABTD, but it will be a waiting game sadly. At least this one hasn't fallen into the trap of one update per year that so many others have.

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
ppl saying that the game was originally supposed to have incest in it but the dev changed it because of the patreon rule, so why not a fan ic patch? anyway waiting to ic patch for v0.5, ic patchs just make the game better imo.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
ppl saying that the game was originally supposed to have incest in it but the dev changed it because of the patreon rule, so why not a fan ic patch? anyway waiting to ic patch for v0.5, ic patchs just make the game better imo.
It's fine if you want to use a patch to scratch that particular itch, but in the case of this game, its definitely NOT meant to be a family fuck simulator. So in a situation like what you're describing its usually PRETTY obvious that something is missing, usually there's a lot of 'landlady' and 'roommate' going around with oddly close relationships. This story has none of that, and if Kate were the MC's mom it would make a lot of the backstory confusing and nonsensical.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Empiric got some weird mag on upper left corner of screen katherine was adjusting her swimsuit at home saying can't be contained.

vanished after hannah came and couldn't re-produce it by scrolling back.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
False positive as others have said..
Announcement - Recent Influx of Virus Detections

Last Analysis Date 5 hours ago

7c58bf4d33c7c6a158a390d97a65c6df0adaffc4fdac723933d340cac423d03e
Adored-by-the-Devil-0.5-0.5-pc-compressed.zip

All the top AV's show there is nothing there, only some Chinese AV detects anything and if you Googe that company you get tons of posts about false positives.

Reactions: wuhasy and Silf

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric got some weird mag on upper left corner of screen katherine was adjusting her swimsuit at home saying can't be contained.

vanished after hannah came and couldn't re-produce it by scrolling back.
That's just notification for unlocking the gallery image. It's a custom text relevant to the image. It only shows the once you unlock it.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes