Six0

Mar 22, 2019
screenshot0001.png

Is there another game out there with a woman who looks similar to this model? Specifically with around the same sized proportions. I want to see more of her but can't stand games with this much supernatural shit in them. Or protagonists with beards.

Reactions: AwsHen

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Is there another game out there with a woman who looks similar to this model? Specifically with around the same sized proportions. I want to see more of her but can't stand games with this much supernatural shit in them. Or protagonists with beards.
Make the MC bald & people bitch. Give him a beard & people bitch. I'm y'all's worst nightmare. :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
head to recommendations before you break even more of site's rules which you were supposed to READ and understand before joining to this forum.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
This game was on my list of game to play and on the beginning, it was confusing, like she's his mom but not? After a wild it kind of sorted of on his own. Now for the spoiler; I really like the two last updates and I'm interested to see where that's going with the demon sister and with the MC transformation. He has vampire fangs now, right?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
He has vampire fangs now, right?[/ISPOILER]
People keep saying that, all demons have fucked up teeth, they pop out first, just pretend they are British. There's gonna be more explained in next updates.

And for the hair complainers, one last time, he was bald and beardless mostly to save resources on the old PC, as I was often running almost full on vram. I moved the game to a new PC, I can go wild now, it's not some deep-state conspiracy.
Next game will be a sasquatch who gets captured and then freed and released in the city and becomes a famous hair products model and dates fellow supermodels.

Aug 16, 2017
People keep saying that, all demons have fucked up teeth, they pop out first, just pretend they are British. There's gonna be more explained in next updates.

And for the hair complainers, one last time, he was bald and beardless mostly to save resources on the old PC, as I was often running almost full on vram. I moved the game to a new PC, I can go wild now, it's not some deep-state conspiracy.
Next game will be a sasquatch who gets captured and then freed and released in the city and becomes a famous hair products model and dates fellow supermodels.
Sexquatch In The City? Sounds good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game was on my list of game to play and on the beginning, it was confusing, like she's his mom but not? After a wild it kind of sorted of on his own.
no any bloodrelatives of mc in this.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yes, grandpa finally appeared in the game again. Be it just a flashback.

It indeed is a cause for celebration and I'm happy that people are happy about it.
Uh right , yeah. Exactly (sure Boss!) just what I was thinking hmmmmmm.

lordlysin

Jul 18, 2018
i got to the end of this update. the renders are amazing, and honestly the overall plot isnt too bad, but one thing takes me away from the game: the chicks in this game are all WAY too easy! i mean its a fantasy to have a harem but damn, the protagonist in this game doesnt even pretend to try to achieve anything, all the hot chicks just fall into his lap with no effort... and now he's some super demon and im like "you already have all the chicks on your palm, wtf is the point of superpowers?"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck, did I fuck up and need to restart my game, I loved the sex scene, but if I can't have them all then I want Emily, not Kate.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
On android I keep getting a dialogue error on the warehouse fight everytime the demon talks. I have to keep hitting ignore to progress. Says "Sayer fel is not defined."

And all the dialogue after that that isent the MC apparently...just gonna have to wait I guess until its fixed.

davie2404

Jul 27, 2023
On android I keep getting a dialogue error on the warehouse fight everytime the demon talks. I have to keep hitting ignore to progress. Says "Sayer fel is not defined."

And all the dialogue after that that isent the MC apparently...just gonna have to wait I guess until its fixed.
Are you using Koga3 android port ?, if not try that. Works fine for me.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes