cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished playing this one. Lilith probably the hottest and cutest one for me but when it happens don't even want my MC to have sex with her lol. Lilith to me is Literally Artemis 2.0 if Artemis was a demon instead.
hint: UNAVOIDABLE. :p

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
My first time playing this game and I have to say every thing was going good until the first fight scene every time I click there is an error and fixes...? ALSO i used patch but it just changes the dialoged name to relation directly there is no scene where it is discovered that mc is the son. I have stopped right at the fight.

Any fixes....?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My first time playing this game and I have to say every thing was going good until the first fight scene every time I click there is an error and fixes...? ALSO i used patch but it just changes the dialoged name to relation directly there is no scene where it is discovered that mc is the son. I have stopped right at the fight.

Any fixes....?
Might be related to the patch be my guess. I played this the other day for the first time and no issues myself. I skipped the patch as I found out the incest path is just a fan made one and since that content isnt meant to be in this game I didn't see a need for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Might be related to the patch be my guess. I played this the other day for the first time and no issues myself. I skipped the patch as I found out the incest path is just a fan made one and since that content isnt meant to be in this game I didn't see a need for it.
well there's 2 patches, 1 just changes names to mom etc and other changes game backstory too but latter hasn't been updated and both are against actual game's story.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah but Kate is not your mum
You sure about that?
The MC doesn't know who his parents are. His grandfather lied to him about his background, so it's entirely possible his mother is still alive. The MC explained to Kate that if pure demon males have male offspring with pure demon females like Kate, the male offspring take after the father except they're far stronger, which is exactly the case with the MC (the blond demons explicitly comment on his power). Hannah and the MC are "about" the same age, so Kate could easily be his mother/Hannah could be his twin.
The MC's grandfather also referred to Kate's mother as his best friend, and (in the most recent of the MC's flashbacks) said that he lost his best friend during the fight with the MC's father; why was Kate's mother involved in that fight, if it's not related to Kate at all?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I believe it was Jerry the King Lawler said, it looks like they poured her into that dress and she forgot to say when.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one of the rare big bobba characters I actually like as in most cases these would be a turn off.
Side note how did she get in that outfit hehe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of pulling and lubrication.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah usually would be for me too. There is very few with over sized ones i'm okay with tbh. Tho alot of it is I just like the character haha as well I like there is a story reason for her big boobs which is different.
don't get me wrong I like the game and I'll play the future updates, but tits that size turn me off pretty much, it's fucking unrealistic. The rest of the cast (while some of them are on the bigger side) are okay.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
don't get me wrong I like the game and I'll play the future updates, but tits that size turn me off pretty much, it's fucking unrealistic. The rest of the cast (while some of them are on the bigger side) are okay.
Well, there are women with similarly sized large breasts, even natural ones. And the condition she has is an actual thing, notably Hitomi Tanaka has the same condition. So you can say they are very unlikely, but you can't say they are unrealistic. :geek:

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes