packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Somehow you have to get her stat above 10 Then I think there are options in the sex scene FFM . Also, did you get the Bogdan path. I can't get him to appear in the park ?

Dan_

May 5, 2019
The Bogdan scene is in the game files but I haven't been able to get it. An earlier comment said it was bugged I believe? Looks like we are gonna have to wait for an update.

Reactions: pleaseletme

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wives are always the best fuck for me. because there are no consequences.
She never asks for marriage or anything boring like that.. got married and and after some time she is looking for studs.
I don't play games identifying myself with the protagonist...
I'm just a spectator who wants to learn what happens to a girl when the desire for sex is triggered in her
I am always happy to help all married girls who are looking for good sexual pleasure..
That's why I love FMC games!
NTR was originally a Japanese creation, and you'll often get people saying this isn't really NTR because the Japanese had a strict defimition of what it could be. But if words, phrases and acronyms always meant the same thing forever, there would never be any evolution of language, and all of us would now be speaking in old english ( which is massively different from what we have now). NTR may have started out meaning a particular thing, but it's now coming to mean something very different, because so many people use it in a different context. And it's the use of context, by enough people, which determines how language changes over time.
I don't play games
As I said I DON'T care to argue about ntr definition because in this post there is everyting you need to know abot netori, netorase, netorare... and netorarere.. and other japanese words that comes with the same acronyms.
As you can see in Japanese culture is not that strictly defineted as you say in your post because there are a lot of different type of NTR definitions ALSO IN JAPANESE CULTURE

Now back to the game:
This game has a female protagonist, so the role of the husband is only required to give more intriguing suspense and sexual tension when she decides to fuck other men to achieve her goal! She does not ask her husband's permission because she is a freedom woman to make her wishes come true (this is femminism)

A game like this with an unmarried woman would lead to a meaningless plot.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
the only path i am interested in this amazing game is to make her crave for many big cocks.
too bad the story is so short-
Hopefully a second episode of Adrianne will be released soon starting after the double black cock fuck scene

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I tried to avoid this and rejected her, but still got nothing after 1st scene with him, nothing happened.
There's also two choices during the Park scene. You need to choose, 'Try to kiss him and convince him it's worth the risk'. If you choose that, Booker suggests their breakup won't necessarily be forever. If you make the other choice, that part is omitted.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
She does not ask her husband's permission
Adrianne cheats on her husband, so her asking permission is never a factor. This isn't a hotwife game or a swinging game, it's a cheating game. Cheating wives or Cheating husbands, never even consider asking for permission. Because they're doing something that they think their spouses would never agree to, and therefore asking for permission is a total non-starter. It doesn't have anything to do with feminism. Adrianne cheats because her husband stubbornly refuses to give her what she needs. More variety in the bedroom, and more support for her chosen career. Other people give her those things, and all his misgivings prove to be groundless. She absolutely adores rough sex and she does become a successful Instagram influencer.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Somehow you have to get her stat above 10
These choices will get you to 12 points, before the 10 point requirement during the first scene with Booker.

1) Drink a hot coffee....1 point

After Gym visit, go to the shop and buy orange bikini. Then go to the beach

2) Take a walk and enjoy the views....3 points

3) Sun tan naked at Beach....5 points.

Visit the Park

4) Sit on bench and relax....6 points.

Later at home.

5) Slip into new bikini and try to spruce up your man's day....7 points.

End of Day 1....7 points

6) Fix your hair....8 points

Visit the Park, after Gym.

7) Spin yourself around and enjoy day....9 points

Go to the Beach

8) Ask someone to take photo....11 points.

Don't go for walk with Olly and order Pizza.

9) Things are getting exciting....12 points

Jul 23, 2017
These choices will get you to 12 points, before the 10 point requirement during the first scene with Booker.

1) Drink a hot coffee....1 point

After Gym visit, go to the shop and buy orange bikini. Then go to the beach

2) Take a walk and enjoy the views....3 points

3) Sun tan naked at Beach....5 points.

Visit the Park

4) Sit on bench and relax....6 points.

Later at home.

5) Slip into new bikini and try to spruce up your man's day....7 points.

End of Day 1....7 points

6) Fix your hair....8 points

Visit the Park, after Gym.

7) Spin yourself around and enjoy day....9 points

Go to the Beach

8) Ask someone to take photo....11 points.

Don't go for walk with Olly and order Pizza.

9) Things are getting exciting....12 points
I think the question was how to get Marina stat up to 10

I've tried multiple pathways and still only get her relationship stat up to 7 as well

Reactions: Dark Cloud

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Adrianne cheats on her husband, so her asking permission is never a factor. This isn't a hotwife game or a swinging game, it's a cheating game. Cheating wives or Cheating husbands, never even consider asking for permission. Because they're doing something that they think their spouses would never agree to, and therefore asking for permission is a total non-starter. It doesn't have anything to do with feminism. Adrianne cheats because her husband stubbornly refuses to give her what she needs. More variety in the bedroom, and more support for her chosen career. Other people give her those things, and all his misgivings prove to be groundless. She absolutely adores rough sex and she does become a successful Instagram influencer.
The idea that a woman in an unsatisfied relationship can cheat as well as a man has everything to do with feminism.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Cheating wives or Cheating husbands, never even consider asking for permission.
Yes I just say the same... why you replay to me? she no ask for permission = cheating!
She does not ask permission because the game has a gameover ends if she confess...
so for sure is not a swinging plot...
and ir is not NTR BC SHE IS THE MC

The story is about a woman that want be on command she does not want to be just the little Oliver wife! (femminist)!

That is great...unfortunatelly the game stops at day 7 and becoming a succesfull influencer in just 7 days is barely impossible
That is why "Adrienne and Oliver 2" is ASAP required

Jul 23, 2017
Didn't unlock gallery for me when I loaded it :(
Yeah same for me, it didn't work either. Funny enough even if I delete my entire save folder in the game directory I still have all my saves. I tried finding where the file is kept in the appdata folder but couldn't find it there either oddly enough. No idea where the actual saves are kept and no idea why the game has a save folder within the game folder itself that doesn't seem to be used

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Didn't unlock gallery for me when I loaded it :(
Yeah same for me, it didn't work either. Funny enough even if I delete my entire save folder in the game directory I still have all my saves. I tried finding where the file is kept in the appdata folder but couldn't find it there either oddly enough. No idea where the actual saves are kept and no idea why the game has a save folder within the game folder itself that doesn't seem to be used
It works for me.

You must delete the save files in 2 folders : main folder and "AandO -6625sgs" folder in %AppData%\RenPy\. And unzip the save files in these 2 folders.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes