3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I will have those scenes fixed in the next update. I have them fixed in the live version now.

I am planning to include more interactions between slaves and the player. I am planning on having plotlines related to helping slaves enjoy their new lives more, or encourage their new personalities to develop further.

Reactions: Albedo

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
0.49 should load on the same blog page that the previous versions were on. For newgrounds, I only upload a new update once every couple of months, but keep the one titled "Adventure High Updated" up to date each month.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Installation:
1 - Right click on link
2 - Choice Save Link As
3 - Save play game
or
1- Extract adventurehigh.rar
2. Click on adventurehigh.exe

did anyone have the same problem that the game comes NOT as a .exe it comes as a .swf data. i google it already and almost i become mad.... every time when i try to start the Game AS .SWF the same data become downloadet again and again. i cant start this shit. WTF

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Installation:
1 - Right click on link
2 - Choice Save Link As
3 - Save play game
or
1- Extract adventurehigh.rar
2. Click on adventurehigh.exe

did anyone have the same problem that the game comes NOT as a .exe it comes as a .swf data. i google it already and almost i become mad.... every time when i try to start the Game AS .SWF the same data become downloadet again and again. i cant start this shit. WTF
Use a browser other than Chrome. Internet explorer is probably your best bet since modern browsers are cracking down on flash usage and will be insanely difficult to set up. Or better yet dig up Adobe's standalone flash player: try googling "Adobe Flash Player Projector Content Debugger".

On the note of flash...any plans to rewrite the game over to another engine/language?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There is only one reason to use any Microsoft web browser any more, and that's using IE to play .swf files

Superk

May 21, 2017
Been playing this since it launched off and on and it's changed quite a bit. It's on patreon but the guy releases the newest version for free a week or 2 after for those people on Patreon and he does monthly releases. You can choose your gender. The RPG elements are easy to grind out and new skills are learned by using the lower tier of a skill until you unlock the next one as well as some are obtained by collecting some pages from a dungeon or other trainings. You don't have to use the mind control to enslave the girls nor do you have to enslave the girls in general.
Yea, but what is the game about? I'm pretty sure I can guess with all the other information you have with this, but it seems to be an constant issue on this site that people don't describe the game. All I got about the game from this was:
  1. You can choose your gender.
  2. The RPG side of the game is easy.
  3. There are dungeons.
  4. There is a choice of Mind Control.
That's it.

All I ask is a basic summery of the game. That's all I want.
[Please note that I'm not directing this at you in particular. It just bugs me that I see this so often.]

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
to play the game as a .swf

Download the Flash Player projector
dragndrop the swf on the flashplayer_##_sa.exe

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
[Please note that I'm not directing this at you in particular. It just bugs me that I see this so often.]
What, you mean you want more than just "Hey I'm making a game where you can make choices and have sex with girls"? lol

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yea, but what is the game about? I'm pretty sure I can guess with all the other information you have with this, but it seems to be an constant issue on this site that people don't describe the game. All I got about the game from this was:
  1. You can choose your gender.
  2. The RPG side of the game is easy.
  3. There are dungeons.
  4. There is a choice of Mind Control.
That's it.

You're in the titular adventurer school with IIRC your childhood friend. She'd good at combat magic, you're kinda shit. then you discover your unique skill, brainwashing magic. You can use it on monsters and you can use it on people. The first big choice in the game is whether to use it on her or not.

There's a bunch of other characters who can also be befriended or brainwashed, but it's been over a year since I played.

Reactions: Albedo

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The reason the game is in swf format is because it is the most stable format to export to from the engine I am working in. There are some lag problems with the .exe and html5 formats which i am trying to get fixed before I start releasing into those formats instead.

Full screen is currently impossible, due to a limitation of Stencyl. Stencyl does scaling by duplicating images during compiling, which causes the filesize to increase by around 6-8 times. Unfortunately, at a bit under double it's current filesize, stencyl has an error and wont' compile.

What you do in the game is hard to pin down since you can do a lot. You can attend the school, explore the dungeon, and be a hero defending your fellow classmates from being manipulated by an evil teacher. Or, you could work to make every student in the school your slave. You could also start off one of these ways and be tempted into being corrupt, or redeem yourself. The game is a lot about what you make it.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
how do you interact with things on the ground? like I think it's a chest on the 12th floor, but I see like psychedelic animal furs on the floors in earlier levels... and i don't understand how to interact with them.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Chests open automatically under the right conditions when you walk into them. One requires you to have Sarah in your party while she is a doll, and the other either requires Cassandra as a willing slave and cow girl, or requires you to be on the submissive route and playing as Rosa.

I believe the other object you described are the sigils. when you touch them, they allow you to skip directly to that floor when returning to the dungeon later.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes