Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Hey, Adventurers!
It's been cooking for a hot minute, but v0.1.9 is now available for $10+ Patrons! It is live on now.

This is the largest update we've had by far. Lots of new events, new regions, more character development, Rin joins the party, the usual stuff. Someone stop me next time and tell me it's okay to have smaller updates.

Public Release is scheduled for May 31st.

Check out the changelog and the screenshots below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Darkness H scene. I see this as a HUGE W!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
only for adult content, and it's been that way for years now me thinks.
You are probably right. I haven't visited Newgrounds in years. I used to be on there every day to browse animations, play games, and download music.

you may be surprised but f95 has "no sexual content" tag and like more then 600 games have it. so while unlikely it is still possible.
That is a lot of handholding and cuddling...

Darkness H scene. I see this as a HUGE W!
Agreed. I hope we get to make her our punching bag:

Darkness Punching Bag.jpg

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
You are probably right. I haven't visited Newgrounds in years. I used to be on there every day to browse animations, play games, and download music.
the only reason i made an account there was to do see the 18+ stuff myself. and that happened back in *checks to be sure* 2016 or so. so my bet is you just never logged out if you were on there post 2016.

of course the funnier version would be someone else had an account that used your comp and never logged out of it. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the only reason i made an account there was to do see the 18+ stuff myself. and that happened back in *checks to be sure* 2016 or so. so my bet is you just never logged out if you were on there post 2016.

of course the funnier version would be someone else had an account that used your comp and never logged out of it. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It was actually before 2016 but even then I only looked up the wholesome stuff. :)

I'd preffer a pouncing bag, but everyone has their fetishes ;)
A pouncing bag? That sounds like something for a furry in heat.

Probably the most ignored Tag on this Site
*NTR tag* Am I a joke to you?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It was actually before 2016 but even then I only looked up the wholesome stuff. :)
Login was always required to display titles with the last 2 R-ratings (Mature and Adult if I recall correctly)
A pouncing bag? That sounds like something for a furry in heat.
It's something to make her hopes go up before she realises it's just lovely dovly and all cutely romantically... I like to crush her hopes while makeing her get a crush on me :devilish:
*NTR tag* Am I a joke to you?
I'd wish, but let's be honest the genre has gotten it's fanbase here and they came to stay... that one however I doubt any Person in the games forum who knows to exclude tags still checks

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
No. What I mean to say is that like does the game let us keep track on how many sexual activities we have done with the girl? Or how much they love us?
there is a numerical affection value. but since sex scenes aren't yet repeatable outside of the ingame gallery just yet there's no sex stats. also i'm not sure if there will be even when sex can be done outside of character or story progression. imo it seems a little pointless unless it's tied to a pregnancy tracker stat, or something else that could change something 'meaningful'.

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
can anyone tell me who the girl is betwenn gabirel and jibril and how on earth i missed them? they are the only event I have left then the only thing I wont have done is the building materials stuff because I cannot figure out how to farm them faster than link 1 an hour

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

The time has come, and v0.1.9a is now in Public Access! This is the largest update we've had by far. Lots of new events, new regions, more character development, Rin joins the party, the usual stuff. Someone stop me next time and tell me it's okay to have smaller updates.

As always, I hope you enjoy playing and let me know what you think!

v0.1.9a
Win/Linux
: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA

outside3.png lolisa_preview2.png frame_11.jpg frame_09.jpg frame_08.jpg frame_07.jpg frame_00.png screenshot0077.png screenshot0079.png sex_forest2.png wiz.png yunyun.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, Adventurers!

The time has come, and v0.1.9a is now in Public Access! This is the largest update we've had by far. Lots of new events, new regions, more character development, Rin joins the party, the usual stuff. Someone stop me next time and tell me it's okay to have smaller updates.

76kK.gif

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, Adventurers!

I forgot it was the day!
The goat has returned
1717176359522.gif

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Adventurer Trainer [v0.1.9a] [PastryIRL] - Compressed

Win/Linux [475 MB]
- - - -

Mac [500 MB]
- - - -

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes