PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey y'all! It's been a couple of weeks since 0.1.1 came out, and I'm excited to share with you the progress update on the next version!

With your help and rigorous testing, the overall codebase is (mostly) stable, so aside from a few bug fixes here and there there won't be many new technical features. In this update, I'll focus more on the story and writing; I have 10 events planned, a few of them already written, and 2-3 H-scenes. In addition, I've added 9 new models (although depending on the time constraints, one of them might have to wait until 0.1.3).

We're about 50% through with the development, so I expect to be able to deliver a Patreon early-access release sometime in the first half of February. Starting with this version, early-access phase will last for a week before the version is released to the general public.

Make sure you join our to stay up to date! If you're a Patron, you'll also receive near real-time development updates and previews.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Pretty good so far, I'll keep an eye on it. Recommend giving the MC an option to bathe.
This here is a good idea. I could that making for an especially sexy scene if MC gets caught and has to avoid getting a beating from the waifus <3

Reactions: Canade

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
This has so much potential, I'm excited mostly for H scenes, but rpg content is good too. I wonder how complex would you make the rpg mechanics, skills and stats. I hope we'll be able to train darkness and also tease her. There was one time where kazuma and aqua slept on a hay stack, something could've happened. There was also that time kazuma thought it was a succubus disguised as darkness and teased her hard. Aqua lost hard to kazuma for scissor paper stone. Megumin and yunyun rivalry is also noteworthy.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This has so much potential, I'm excited mostly for H scenes, but rpg content is good too. I wonder how complex would you make the rpg mechanics, skills and stats. I hope we'll be able to train darkness and also tease her. There was one time where kazuma and aqua slept on a hay stack, something could've happened. There was also that time kazuma thought it was a succubus disguised as darkness and teased her hard. Aqua lost hard to kazuma for scissor paper stone. Megumin and yunyun rivalry is also noteworthy.
I'm pretty sure in the collar episode, Kazuma made it clear that he really wasn't into doing anything with Aqua on the haystacks. He even said how he tried to make himself want her. That said, maybe Aqua could give him some love potion leading to some kinky cow rp breeding (Because they are in the stables which are close to a barn).

A Darkness training scene would be hot as well, perhaps Kazuma could tie her up and make her his favorite punching bag. Perhaps even a boxing mini-game between MC and her. She would have the advantages of durability and strength while also being unable to land a punch. Maybe to further balance the fight, she could be stunned by giving an uppercut to her chest or a low blow to her eggs?

As for L*li... I think there's a lot better scenes and directions to go with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I wonder how complex would you make the rpg mechanics, skills and stats
We will see new abilities + items, but aside from that the mechanics already in place are pretty much what I envisioned them to be. No need to overcomplicate it, particularly since the RPG part isn't the main focus.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Adventurers, happy Valentine's day, also known as the release date for the early-access build of Adventurer Trainer v0.1.2!

If you're a Patreon supporter of Crusader level and higher, check out the latest Patreon post for the download links. For everyone else, the public release is scheduled for next week, on February 21st!

For now, check out the list of all the changes in this version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Adventurers, happy Valentine's day, also known as the release date for the early-access build of Adventurer Trainer v0.1.2!

If you're a Patreon supporter of Crusader level and higher, check out the latest Patreon post for the download links. For everyone else, the public release is scheduled for next week, on February 21st!

Cant wait:D

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Yay for the new update and happy belated Valentine's Day to you too!

• Red Heart

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Ah... I REALLY like konosuba, but I feel bad about technically cucking Kazuma... Ah whatever, I'll just pretend I really did get amnesia, and the NEET backstory is my brain rebooting. Or he'll get my memories when we swap back, whatever.

Ah, maybe he's having sex adventures with my neighbors in the apartment in my body!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ah... I REALLY like konosuba, but I feel bad about technically cucking Kazuma... Ah whatever, I'll just pretend I really did get amnesia, and the NEET backstory is my brain rebooting. Or he'll get my memories when we swap back, whatever.

Ah, maybe he's having sex adventures with my neighbors in the apartment in my body!
This AU's Kazuma dumped these girls before he sealed the deal. It is not cucking if he literally throws them away and escapes the country planet universe so they can not follow him.
I am honestly more annoyed by having to pretend to be him. Since he was not even fucking any the girls before leaving I would have preferred to just fess up that I am a different guy.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes