Jul 31, 2021
I don't know jack-all about Konosuba. What I do know though is that I'm looking forward to more updates in the future. This is some A+ grade stuff, this ain't a constructive or helpful critique in the slightest I know but I just wanted to give my cheers to the dev. :coffee:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Error with Backpack

The error appears when I collect the green potion
Thanks for submitting the traceback! If you don't mind, what platform does this happen on? I was fairly certain I've fixed this error since the early access build release, but looks like I could've been wrong.

In the meantime, please access the cheat menu by going to your room in the mansion and clicking on "Write in the journal". From there, type in "clearinventory" to remove the corrupted item record, then "giveitem picklepotion" to give yourself the potion again. That should unblock you so you can continue playing. Sorry for the issue!

I don't know jack-all about Konosuba. What I do know though is that I'm looking forward to more updates in the future. This is some A+ grade stuff, this ain't a constructive or helpful critique in the slightest I know but I just wanted to give my cheers to the dev. :coffee:
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and I hope the upcoming updates meet your expectations!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update, the love story event with Megumin and Aqua really well done even though I'm a bit surprise to see Aqua really that fast to accept "Kazuma" love and go straight to sex with him. Most games would have build up tension and lot of foreplay before go to that point but I'm not complain because I like Aqua quite a lot
Can't wait for more updates, hopefully the next one will move to either with Darkness or with side girls like Wiz and Luna

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh and forgot to say but that secret H event really hilarious, 10/10 very Konosuba type of comedy and Rick love it too LOL. Don't mind if I request for more secret events like that to appear

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
I saw the show just recently, and honestly the only woman in the show I found particularly likeable at all was Megumin.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Explore the alleys and you'll find it.

( I found potion after 3 exploring )
I explored many times. I did not find a potion, my backpack has a healing potion, don't recall where i got it. it does not trigger any sex scenes

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I explored many times. I did not find a potion, my backpack has a healing potion, don't recall where i got it. it does not trigger any sex scenes
The bonus scene potion has a 15% chance of being dropped, so eventually you should get it.
Alternatively, you could just use a cheat code to spawn it in your inventory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, that might lead to it still dropping in the future, resulting in a duplicate item.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The bonus scene potion has a 15% chance of being dropped, so eventually you should get it.
Alternatively, you could just use a cheat code to spawn it in your inventory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, that might lead to it still dropping in the future, resulting in a duplicate item.
thanks. I finally found it. had some really bad luck on that drop.

• Red Heart

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Man, I cannot believe it took me so long to check the bag to use the pickle...

Great game so far, has just enough feel of the series to work and the models/animations are done real well. Game is clearly early so no real criticism, though the menu item for 'Girls' is also accessible from the 'Events' menu. Seems redundant, I think I would keep the 'Girls' menu but cut the same from the 'Events'. I wouldn't do the opposite, when working on relationships it's handy to directly go to Aqua/Megumin/etc. than an extra step.

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
It can be dropped during quests too, the chance is the same. It's definitely faster to grind it by going to the alleys a few times, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes