PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

v0.1.2a is finally available to the general public! In this version, I've added a bunch of scenes to further flesh out the world and its characters, added three events for Darkness, a new Dream to Succubi Cafe, a bunch of new characters and much more!

Download links below and in the original post!
Changelog posted above and in the original post as well.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

screenshot0056.png screenshot0057.png screenshot0073.png screenshot0064.png screenshot0065.png screenshot0059.png screenshot0066 - Copy.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey, Adventurers!

v0.1.2a is finally available to the general public! In this version, I've added a bunch of scenes to further flesh out the world and its characters, added three events for Darkness, a new Dream to Succubi Cafe, a bunch of new characters and much more!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1667179 View attachment 1667180 View attachment 1667178 View attachment 1667182 View attachment 1667184 View attachment 1667181 View attachment 1667185
Thank you for this update and the Darkness/ Succubus Cafe content inside! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

So can we get a hint as to how much debt you're actually in? Been grinding out money to try and get it paid off, but so far no luck.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update a lot, event with Darkness is so fun and H scenes with her is very good. Yunyun really are a nice girl, Lolisa.....mmmhhhhh very nice, the new map and new enemy really well designed and I have fun with it, the comedic event still as good as always...

• Red Heart

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ah... I REALLY like konosuba, but I feel bad about technically cucking Kazuma... Ah whatever, I'll just pretend I really did get amnesia, and the NEET backstory is my brain rebooting. Or he'll get my memories when we swap back, whatever.

Ah, maybe he's having sex adventures with my neighbors in the apartment in my body!
Why would you feel bad? He is the exact type of person that deserves to be cucked! Hes got all these beautiful women in his party and around him all the time but only does pervy voyeur shit and doesnt try to get with any of them. These goofy anime protagonists are the perfect people to cuck. All these chicks should be getting banged at the bar and wherever else. Because they are in debt its the perfect reason for all these girls to get into sexual situations. But nooooooo these romance starved nerds cant see girls get railed by anyone but them cause they cant get laid in real life. Cant we just enjoy hentai instead of self-inserting into a goofy lame protag? Hopefully there is something with Yun Yun by the way haha.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Just finished the update, it was AWESOME, i hope to see more erotic dreams with other anime girls that we dont see often in parody games, the only question i got is will we be able to buy mp potions from the shop in future update?

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
So can we get a hint as to how much debt you're actually in? Been grinding out money to try and get it paid off, but so far no luck.
You'll forever be a slave to capitalism, that debt will never be truly paid off. I wouldn't worry about it for now :)

Is combat optional?
Nothing's stopping you from using a cheat code to give yourself lvl100 or something and make the combat a breeze. There's a lot of dialogue tied into the adventuring system so it's an important storytelling tool for the game.

I hope Komekko shows up in the game :illuminati:
One day...

How to unlock this repay the debt?

I have 10.5k money :HideThePain:
The event triggers in the morning if the requirements are met.

Just finished the update, it was AWESOME, i hope to see more erotic dreams with other anime girls that we dont see often in parody games, the only question i got is will we be able to buy mp potions from the shop in future update?
Glad to hear you enjoyed it ♥
Yes, MP Potions will come in the future.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Uh, why is this tagged with Incest? Afaik there's absolutely no relation to anyone in the anime.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes