PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
All events show done but the bonus event for morning.. it never triggers. It shows repay the debt you owe to the city but nothing is ever mentioned about it or how much.
Ah, yeah, don't worry about it that much. It's more of a funny event in case someone earns (or cheats) more money that was quoted to you as your debt (which is 10.5M gold).

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
I really hope we get to see the artisan weaver randomly in a scene. Probably my favorite running gag from the anime. I was kinda hoping we'd see him on our arrival and he'd Welcome us to Hell's Gate :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

a55555

May 31, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong with knowing what you want and asking if it will be available!
However, currently I have no plans on adding NTR to the game. Maybe in the future, when I have enough time to fully develop separate light & dark paths.
Thanks for the serious reply. Game is great i'm just a big fan of ntr and think it would fit. Sounds good though. :) looking forward to more updates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay after playing this all the way through but for the succubus events/content I am left wondering who, what, when or even how is there incest in this game?
MC is from a different universe and is only in "Possession" of another persons body with no knowledge of who, what or where anyone or anything is.

Who are the twins? (Only option I see is maybe the succubus are twins.)

How is there a "Harem"? At this time, none of the girls knows of the others having sex with MC.

Need to add some more tags.
Groping.
Oral Sex.
Voyeurism.
Prostitution.

Now on to other things.
The spell "Turn Undead" is useless because she does more damage with her mace than the spell does.
Spell does max so far of 22 points where as her mace does between 25-41 each hit.
Heal spell does less healing than the potion does. (Screw the spell give a potion instead.)
Either spell can only be use 3-4 times anyway so there basically useless.

Now with the damage sponge, "IE not a tank", what does her buff spell do anyway?
It does not block any damage as far as I can see and the party does not do any more damage than normal.

Now for the monsters being stun, I hit and stun a monster and once the monster turns comes up it hits anyway.
MC hits a monster and gets the stun then the rest of the party goes then now the monster turns comes up and instead of being stun it wears off and the monster hits anyway. (This has happen several times so far.)

Well that's all I can think of for now, will wait till next update to try again.

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Okay after playing this all the way through but for the succubus events/content I am left wondering who, what, when or even how is there incest in this game?
Who are the twins? (Only option I see is maybe the succubus are twins.)
How is there a "Harem"? At this time, none of the girls knows of the others having sex with MC.
All of these tags are related to the event you haven't seen if you haven't checked out the dream available in the Succubi Cafe, since the cameoing characters are Quintessential Quintuplets.

Need to add some more tags.
Noted!

Now for the monsters being stun, I hit and stun a monster and once the monster turns comes up it hits anyway.
Once a monster is stunned, it's removed from the turn queue for the current and the next turn.

The spell "Turn Undead" is useless because she does more damage with her mace than the spell does.
Spell does max so far of 22 points where as her mace does between 25-41 each hit.
Heal spell does less healing than the potion does. (Screw the spell give a potion instead.)
Either spell can only be use 3-4 times anyway so there basically useless.
All good points that I will take into consideration, thank you for the feedback! And thanks for playing the game :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
All of these tags are related to the event you haven't seen if you haven't checked out the dream available in the Succubi Cafe, since the cameoing characters are Quintessential Quintuplets.

Noted!

Once a monster is stunned, it's removed from the turn queue for the current and the next turn.

All good points that I will take into consideration, thank you for the feedback! And thanks for playing the game :)
Yeah! I feel like Turn undead seemed too weak against skeletons or even the Mimic in the tomb, my party good decimated like half in each encounter and those things hit pretty hard. Can't grind for level in the previous map after reached level 4 either so I feel like it would need to have some change to make it a bit more balance
And add few more items in Wiz shop too like have her selling potions that can heal up to 100HP and restore mana portion to help make the dungeon dive a bit easier

• Red Heart

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Ah... I REALLY like konosuba, but I feel bad about technically cucking Kazuma... Ah whatever, I'll just pretend I really did get amnesia, and the NEET backstory is my brain rebooting. Or he'll get my memories when we swap back, whatever.

Ah, maybe he's having sex adventures with my neighbors in the apartment in my body!
This AU's Kazuma dumped these girls before he sealed the deal. It is not cucking if he literally throws them away and escapes the country planet universe so they can not follow him.
I am honestly more annoyed by having to pretend to be him. Since he was not even fucking any the girls before leaving I would have preferred to just fess up that I am a different guy.
in my opinion, the premise of the game could have worked just as well if it was still Kazuma after the Resurrection, but he decided that training his party members means less headaches and later it turns out that sexy times are a surprisingly good motivator.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Combat plain sucks.. I rather just grind damn working at the gates it's much damn faster.

1. Quest 1 and 2 give no exp
2. Quest 4 is damn hard where the fuck is Quest 3?

It goes from 1, 2 than 4! WTF?

Turn Undead does fucking shit! She casts it at beginning of battle no fucking results or damage at all! It's total and utter shit! Turn undead is suppose to fucking buy you time buy turning them away from you! It's a fucking broken piece of shit! Heal is shit spell uses so much fucking MP points and does less than fucking potions. The only damn spell that is any use is Bless but even than it ONLY affects damage not other stats so it might save a single fucking turn for combat as it only lasts for that single combat not the entire quests like Bless should! So fucking useless.

Spells fucking suck in this game.. found no reason for any of them..

Snipe - shit damage
Steal - Why ? Seems to do nothing

Combat fucking sucks and I only do them if I have to for the first time.. there is no fucking reason to do them.. exp from the battle you get suck. Nearly die everytime I do Quest 4! The other quests give no fucking exp for Level 4 party.. Combat needs fucking over hauled it's ruining the damn game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey I just tried the game and I must say I am having a great time!
I have only a question, will this game have a focus on romance or will not?
Anyways good luck, I’ll go back playing it

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Is there a way to launch the tutorial again?
I actually didn't even think about that... So not at the moment.

Combat needs fucking over hauled it's ruining the damn game.
I am sorry you feel that way! Balancing is a difficult job, some people complain it's too easy, some say it's too hard. I have some changes planned that should address all concerns.
Make sure you utilize the boosts and max out your relationships with the party to grant them boost bonuses and new abilities.
In the meantime, if the combat is proving to be too difficult, you're welcome to use the cheat screen to level up and breeze through it ("setlevel N" is the command, where N is the new level number).

Hey I just tried the game and I must say I am having a great time!
I have only a question, will this game have a focus on romance or will not?
Anyways good luck, I’ll go back playing it
I'm glad you're enjoying it! That's what gives me energy to keep working on it :)
Yes! Different characters will have different relationship dynamics, and certain ones will be heavily romantic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay with it only "Dream Incest" I will no longer play, I really don't think "Dream Incest" should have the incest tag because its not real.

I hope you have great success with this game.

• Red Heart

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
1.2a not much to say about this update. The Dream was hot. Yunyun is to good for this world. We even get a translation for the Uargh from the Skeleton, nice. And the mimic too, nice!

• Red Heart

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks. I figured out what I needed to know.

Might I suggest you integrate the Event Tracker into the main game interface? It's significantly more intuitive to find it there. I'd been stumbling along not knowing what to do, and having to return to the main menu to find it was not something I would normally think to do.

I actually didn't even think about that... So not at the moment.

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Might I suggest you integrate the Event Tracker into the main game interface? It's significantly more intuitive to find it there. I'd been stumbling along not knowing what to do, and having to return to the main menu to find it was not something I would normally think to do.
It's already in the Quick Access menu on the bottom, but I'll work on some improvements to make it more visible and perhaps add a hint on how to use it. Thanks for letting me know :)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes