Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
I get this error whenever i try to save AFTER meeting Wiz for the first time, i can save perfectly fine beforehand.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.Gold'>: it's not the same object as store.Gold

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
reraise(t, e, tb)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.Gold'>: it's not the same object as store.Gold

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Adventurer Trainer 0.1.2a 0.1.2a
Wed Feb 23 22:02:04 2022

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I get this error whenever i try to save AFTER meeting Wiz for the first time, i can save perfectly fine beforehand.
Bizarre. I tried reproducing but to no avail.
Something must be wrong with the save file. Could you send it to me so I can take a look at it?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
loosely based on Konosuba and other titles. What other titles will be in it if I may ask.? :) New Gate got certain elves, The Gamer has at least 3 to 4 girls and then we got Solo Leveling with at least 2 hot girls. Not to mention stuff like Fairy Tails. Or Rune Soldier Louie, then we got ofc WOW... other than that there is prob more with guilds and magic and fantasy world. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
loosely based on Konosuba and other titles. What other titles will be in it if I may ask.? :) New Gate got certain elves, The Gamer has at least 3 to 4 girls and then we got Solo Leveling with at least 2 hot girls. Not to mention stuff like Fairy Tails. Or Rune Soldier Louie, then we got ofc WOW... other than that there is prob more with guilds and magic and fantasy world. :)
Damn Rune Soldier, been along time since heard that name, should go back and watch it again:)

Reactions: mrttao

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Was the save modified with any external tools? I looked at the internal variable structure and found a lot of things that aren't in the game, all related to gold/money. One of them overwrites the Gold class and breaks the game.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do to fix this, as the save is now corrupted. I've given it a shot, but at this point your best bet is to load a save that was not modified. I would also suggest using the in-game cheat menu instead of any external tools.

loosely based on Konosuba and other titles. What other titles will be in it if I may ask.?
As of now, we already have some characters from Re:Zero, Gabriel DropOut and To Love Ru; I'm planning to bring in some more from other universes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: i107760

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hold on there's a character called 'Lolisa' in this? Now I have to check it out.
hqtik68fbnc41.jpg

Ngl this is good, I will look forward for future updates and I hope we get more quests involving combat cause it's fun! GOOD LUCK DEV!
Really surprised by how good this game is, was expecting it to be a basic Renpy game but the humor and combats are pretty solid. Keep up the good work!
Thank you all, glad you're enjoying it! Reactions like this is what makes the development truly worthwhile.

The link is either wrong or already expired...
I don't even remember uploading it there. Must have been one of the uploaders. Good thing we have a bunch of other working links though.

A trainer game without anal?..:HideThePain:
Soon ™

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1674643

Thank you all, glad you're enjoying it! Reactions like this is what makes the development truly worthwhile.

I don't even remember uploading it there. Must have been one of the uploaders. Good thing we have a bunch of other working links though.

Soon ™
I am very much looking forward to the anal scenes, especially if Kazuma is involved (You know, for gender equality) :)

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Newbie Succubus, eh? I knew nothing of konosuba other than the useless goddess meme but it just shot up at the top of my anime backlog, out of the three main girls I like Darkness the most so far. I hope there's a spanking event because my god that girl needs to be spanked! :devilish:

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes