Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
That is what I should ask you, update when mysticcr? Or should I call you latemysticcr mmmh?!
I'm not late. I was earlier than he did. Twice for that matter, just that my updates are on Patreon and were not given to F95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm not late. I was earlier than he did. Twice for that matter, just that my updates are on Patreon and were not given to F95.
Excuses excuses I expect 10 updates with milf for the next week (I am kidding I love ya)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i think its manga got canceled? i could be wrong though. either way go read the light-novel volume, you're gonna laugh your ass off! :LOL:
I have never considered taking the time to read a LN but since it's Konosuba I think I will give it a look.

the necromancers have been hard at work these past few years. really didn't expect to get konosuba raised from the dead. (nor numerous others tbh) welcome news and all.
Clearly they replaced Aqua with Eris as "Necromancer".

Praise Eris (The goddess who certainly does NOT pad her chest).

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Clearly they replaced Aqua with Eris as "Necromancer".

Praise Eris (The goddess who certainly does NOT pad her chest).
that's a sure fire way to improve that be true.
also while Eris doesn't need to pad her chest she is free to do so if she feels like it. nothing wrong with either scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
PastryIRL
you should consider opening a poll for kicks on who's their fav girl in the game once all are introduced. you could use the poll productively as for which characters your player base wants most to prioritize their content, but i think just making one for kicks is better. :p

#teamyunyun

Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Okay, adventurers, the time has come! v0.1.4 is now in Public Access! As always, I hope you enjoy playing and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

The original post has been updated with the new links; if you'd like, you can download it from , which also helps me a lot!

Just to reiterate, here's the changelog (and some screenshots):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, by the way, new tag
guess what it is

screenshot0123.png screenshot0120.png screenshot0115.png screenshot0116.png screenshot0114.png screenshot0126.png

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The quest with yunyun is a little creepy , for the rest good update with hot scenes :sneaky: and as always incredible humour :KEK:

City looks good with the rain

I tried to work at costruction but no health increasing pop-up ( i mean health increased by 3 etc. ) is normal?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes