PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
It’s clearly platformer, finally you decided to turn Adventure trainer in the next super mario bros, great choice!
You jest, but... I could :sneaky:

The quest with yunyun is a little creepy
As is intended ;)

I tried to work at costruction but no health increasing pop-up ( i mean health increased by 3 etc. ) is normal?
It isn't normal, there should be a notification. Could you try checking if you still get the HP increase by looking at the inventory screen before and after working?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

colorcolor

Jun 5, 2017
I'm surprised by how good the development is going for this game. Usually most parodies die quickly and don't have a lot in writing, but both the game and the writing has been getting more and more polished each update. I recommend checking this dev's work out if you're on the fence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Okay, adventurers, the time has come! v0.1.4 is now in Public Access! As always, I hope you enjoy playing and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Oh, by the way, new tag
guess what it is

View attachment 1845938
rem and ram for the win. (i was thinking of asking about em since i've seen them around town)
let's see what we got here then
them + quintessential makes a very good addition to this IMO. more of either would be apriciated
(i might have a soft spot for twins IDK :giggle:)

Praise Aqua
gods and goddesses no. i want this to work not crash and burn (drown).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
The game doesn't work for me. The farthest it's gotten is the pastryirl presents screen before closing itself. It wasn't an issue for the previous version but it is for the current version.
Strange, I don't think I've made any changes in the main menu at all in this version.
What platform do you play on? Do you have a traceback file in the game directory you can upload?

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes