Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I love KonoSuba and I see this game with a very good rating. I am often very skeptical about parody games, may give this a try lmao.
YOU CAN DO IT! We believe in you!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
there's bravery, then there's "posting objectively wrong opinions in a thread where the dev reps megumeme" bravery

anyway, purely for educational purposes, the correct ranking is kazuma > everyone else > aqua
i know i kinda expected a laughing emoji reaction from our dev and/or a comment telling me i need my brain examined or something. :KEK: :HideThePain:

that said despite our dev's megumin pfp i'm partially under the impression they're secretly a yunyun fan.:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: PastryIRL

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Played through all of this last night. As a huge fan of Konosuba, I think you did a fantastic job of capturing the personalities of all the characters. Maaaaaaybe the first few scenes with Aqua felt a bit rushed/out-of-character, but also, meh. Still good. Figured she'd chicken out or something. Keep it up Pastry!

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021

Deimneee

Nov 25, 2021
So yeah... I've completed the game (shorter than my expectation, or I am just playing it too fast). Loves the game so far, especially the UI (not many RenPy games have a decent UI design LMAO), not a fan of turn-based combat, but still acceptable. And the best thing is, no need to grind very hard to get the girls!

I set my hope very high for this game. Love the way they put a random chara from other anime lol.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
there's bravery, then there's "posting objectively wrong opinions in a thread where the dev reps megumeme" bravery

anyway, purely for educational purposes, the correct ranking is kazuma > everyone else > aqua
This is an order I can get behind. Whipping/ beating Darkness would eventually make one's hand sore afterall.

All girls are best waifu

except Sylvia :Kappa:
*Except Aqua

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes