PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
bug regarding lock-picking.
The error is actually related to the loot notification pop-up. It utilizes some changes I've made in the Ren'Py engine... but according to the traceback you have, those changes aren't there, which is why it fails to evaluate the expression.

How are you running the game? Which version did you download?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
The error is actually related to the loot notification pop-up. It utilizes some changes I've made in the Ren'Py engine... but according to the traceback you have, those changes aren't there, which is why it fails to evaluate the expression.

How are you running the game? Which version did you download?
v1.4 windows version. via the 32bit exe that comes with the standard i think?

hmm, supposing it's connected, it could be related to the notification bug i was hunting before. that one popped up again just before i encountered this bug actually, had to save and quit to fix it once again. then i encountered this one i just reported to ya.

here's hoping when you release v1.5 it'll just be gone entirely then. if it isn't remind me to hand you my save files just in case something is being carried over and fucking things up somehow.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I run into a bug when attempting to use items in battle.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I am still waiting for the update on the smart fridge tho
yea speaking of that the boys <gender neutral> in red <crimson> robes are <redacted> me over the toaster one. any news on it? no pressure <adjust pressure value to optimal>

• Haha
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes