Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Just wanna say, I love what you done with this update especially the new interface and optimizations really make everything extra smooth. Can't forget the Opening update too was absolutely fucking amazing and such well design and animated. Really felt like watching an anime, such a great vibe. The game really captures the personality, character development, esthetic and the humor extremely well. The story and world building is a huge plus too.

The new events with Yun-Yun, Megumin, Luna everyone in general was god damn entertaining and funny especially my favorite Darkness. Ah for how long I've waited a new H-scene with her and you sir certainly delivered it.

I just got one problem and its most probably because of me being biased towards Darkness, I can't help but noticed the lack of events and h-scenes with her. Still understandle tho considering the game is still young and blossoming into a beautiful rose. Hopefully to see more Darkness events in the near future.

By the way with how things are going, the game is going a great direction and hope to see how it grows to even further beyond.

Good luck and all the best Sir PastryIRL. Keep up the godly work with this fucking amazing game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Good luck and all the best Sir PastryIRL. Keep up the godly work with this fucking amazing game.
Thank you c:

I just got one problem and its most probably because of my biasness towards Darkness, I can't help but noticed the lack of events and h-scenes with her
She's actually second only to Megumin in terms of the number of scenes & events, but she'll definitely get more ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sir Weshmish

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Just finished the update. Much fun

I noticed during the party scene that Lalatina kept referring to me as 'none'. I realized later that that variable hadn't been defined, as it gets defined in another scene. As you can play these scenes in any order you like, might I suggest asking the player to define it in both places, then checking to see if it's been previously defined, and not ask if it has?

Or you could just ask each time if the player wants to change that value from scene to scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Just finished the update. Much fun

I noticed during the party scene that Lalatina kept referring to me as 'none'. I realized later that that variable hadn't been defined, as it gets defined in another scene. As you can play these scenes in any order you like, might I suggest asking the player to define it in both places, then checking to see if it's been previously defined, and not ask if it has?

Or you could just ask each time if the player wants to change that value from scene to scene.
i think asking each time would be too repetitive, though i agree a check to see if has already been defined would be a good idea.

though a better alternative would be to have a 'pet names' category in some menu somewhere, like MC's room for example. *shrug*

DarkThunderNinja

Jun 6, 2022
Just started to try this game. I get an error that will not let me use any potions, mana or healing during the battle/exploration stuff. Is there a fix for this?

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Just started to try this game. I get an error that will not let me use any potions, mana or healing during the battle/exploration stuff. Is there a fix for this?
It's a known issue, unfortunately consumables are broken in v0.1.4. Will be fixed in v0.1.5, for now just avoid using them.

• Wow
Reactions: Mystic
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes