PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Y'all, I asked RedKnight in discord if it was okay to gently remind people to leave reviews, and he clarified it's okay as long as I'm not providing anything in return (i.e. not buying your reviews ;))

So with that said... If you like the game but haven't left a review yet, please consider it :giggle: You won't get anything in return, but it does help me out a lot! And I like reading reviews :D they warm my cold little heart a little

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
hey i don't know if it's a bug or not in the version 0.1.5 i have seen every event yet at the top of the tracker it says 24/28. are there like secret bonus events that i am missing?

Reactions: unikol

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
hey i don't know if it's a bug or not in the version 0.1.5 i have seen every event yet at the top of the tracker it says 24/28. are there like secret bonus events that i am missing?
it is indeed a bug, the counter in v0.1.5 counts endgame triggers etc. as events
fixed in v0.1.6

Reactions: ilozq and Dan3000

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Y'all, I asked RedKnight in discord if it was okay to gently remind people to leave reviews, and he clarified it's okay as long as I'm not providing anything in return (i.e. not buying your reviews ;))

So with that said... If you like the game but haven't left a review yet, please consider it :giggle: You won't get anything in return, but it does help me out a lot! And I like reading reviews :D they warm my cold little heart a little
Not a fan of reviewing unfinished products or things that I haven't finished even if I disliked them. (minus specific examples like providing negative reviews to literally unplayable games)

If the game is ever completed though and I'm still around for it I'll be sure to write a review though.

Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Not a fan of reviewing unfinished products or things that I haven't finished
Completely fair!
For the sake of clarity about completion, I'd say we're about halfway through Chapter 1, but I do have Chapters 2, 3 and 4 written out for the future.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes