Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I will look forward to our reunion my Darkness~
Our Darkness, fellow degenerate

Shoutout to the Darkness Darkness fans out there, and also the Darkness Darkness Darkness fans, not to mention the Darkness fans there, but fuck Darkness Darkness Darkness Darkness fans, most Darkness fans in the fandom
man why you gotta be such a Darkness? This is a no-judgment zone, bro, everyone is free to Darkness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
gabrielroom_pc2.jpg
Gabriel has never seen shit like this before

Jumpscare Announcement 2: Electric Boogaloo!

This is the first time a new update got leaked!:PogChamp:That's right, v0.1.6 is now available (apparently)!
Check the main post for download links, changelog, and new screenshots!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts :giggle:
And as always, if you enjoyed playing the game, please consider leaving a review! It helps a lot and I love reading them c:

P.S. Also, since I wasn't the one who uploaded the game this time, please let me know if it actually works lol

bru101

Oct 23, 2022
I'm probably just putting them in wrong but whenever i try to use the money cheat it doesnt work. you are supossed to enter the code into the console commands right.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I'm probably just putting them in wrong but whenever i try to use the money cheat it doesnt work. you are supossed to enter the code into the console commands right.
Cheat Console was available in older versions.
In v0.1.6, cheat menu is much more straightforward and powerful, but you have to unlock it with a code available on Patreon.

Reactions: bru101

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AdventurerTrainer-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

sirgawain54

Oct 10, 2017
This is probably a question that could be answered by replaying the game from the beginning but how do you deal with the timer?

Downloaded the new version and loaded an old save. Old game version didn't have the "days until jailed" thing but the new one does. Are you supposed to make a payment to stall for time?

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Eh ((The main character would be a minotaur, but no ((So the game is good, but the main character is not a minotaur ((((((
okay, I'm waiting for when they release such a game with such a main character ....

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2337190
Gabriel has never seen shit like this before

Jumpscare Announcement 2: Electric Boogaloo!

This is the first time a new update got leaked!:PogChamp:That's right, v0.1.6 is now available (apparently)!
Check the main post for download links, changelog, and new screenshots!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts :giggle:
And as always, if you enjoyed playing the game, please consider leaving a review! It helps a lot and I love reading them c:

P.S. Also, since I wasn't the one who uploaded the game this time, please let me know if it actually works lol
Woah this means that you are becoming famous pastry!
“With great talent comes great leaking”Totally Uncle Ben

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes