zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ayo, Adventurers!
:dancingqueen:

v0.1.7 is finally ready for release! It'll go live tomorrow at 11:00 AM (American Central time) for all Crusader+ patrons on !

Public Release is scheduled for Sep 12. In the meantime, feast your eyes upon the ginormous changelog!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.1.7 screenshots:
1693288383239.gif
You have an ability to make the most interesting changelogs pastry

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ayo, Adventurers!

v0.1.7 is finally ready for release! It'll go live tomorrow at 11:00 AM (American Central time) for all Crusader+ patrons on !

Public Release is scheduled for Sep 12. In the meantime, feast your eyes upon the ginormous changelog!

v0.1.7 screenshots:
Yay for new update! Also, big thumbs up for caged Steph and non-caged Jibril. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Ayo, Adventurers!

v0.1.7 screenshots:
My wish was fulfilled thank you pastry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

v0.1.7 is now officially in Public Access! We finally crossed the 100k word mark, introduced two new characters, added a bunch of new events, two more quests... The list goes on and on.

Full changelog (again):

v0.1.7
Win/Linux:
Mac: |
Android: |

You can also download it from itch:

More links should be available in the main post soon.

I hope you enjoy playing! As always, I look forward to hearing your feedback. Given the amount of changes, I expect quite a bit :)

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
- +2 new characters
- +1 REDACTED Events
- +1 REDACTED H-scene
- +1 ANOTHER REDACTED H-scene
- +2 Luna Events
- +2 Quests
- + Yunyun recurrent event
- +1 Movie

Anyone have a guide for these? I cannot find the new characters or H-scenes. Only Megumin's and after hers it says I'm done. Is it because I'm still going to be jailed? Do I need to restart from a fresh save?

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Anyone have a guide for these? I cannot find the new characters or H-scenes.
Both new characters are unlockable through work at the guild (which will unlock new locations for adventuring), and then completing said locations. And you don't need to start the game over :)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes