PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Can Someone tell me how to unlock the other two first Girls?
First is Lolisa and at this point can be unlocked by visiting Aqua in her room and getting her drunk. Then the event will autoplay automatically

Second is Steph and you can unlock her by working at the guild, finishing a certain quest, then embarking into the Brigands Camp region

Also, the game tells me that working construction increases the 'Days until Jailed' Counter but... it actually doesn't.
It's been nerfed in 018 and currently only increases the counter is you're under 3 days left. I'm still considering what to do about it since it was too easy to cheese the gold/days with it and miss a lot of actual content

Don't know if dev mentioned a reason for this somewhere, but Aqua should definitely also have a Create Water spell.
We need a Typhoon spell :LOL: Add Resurrection, and Aqua will have even more utility than anybody else

I made a save during "The heist", and now every time i try to load any save made before or after that moment, only that save is loaded.
Thanks for the report, I'll take a look into it. I've gotten a couple about this, but haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

As someone who just recently got into Konosuba, I LOVE this game! The writing is on point, the humor is hilarious and the art looks great. It makes everything feel so vibrant.
Thank you for your words and the high praise, it means a lot to me! Hope you like the future updates as well :) please considering leaving a review, it helps a lot! (also I just like reading them on a rainy day, it's very cozy)

there is any NTR in the new update?
I mean there is any prostitution?
There is no NTR, and I'm not planning on adding any tbh

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Great update! had a lot of fun with it, it might have been in previous updates, i wasn't playing each release admittedly but with the new map, travel and quest system, the game sees nothing but improvement! It's good to see characters being fleshed out with more events and h-scenes as well as the unique dialogue when mixing characters in quests, all around great stuff and especially the new content for Chris and Yunyun, again great stuff and i'm looking forward to seeing what PastryIRL will do next with it.

Also nice to see No Game No Life, even if Jibril wiped the floor with me a few times.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I'm still considering what to do about it since it was too easy to cheese the gold/days with it and miss a lot of actual content
I feel like it would make a lot of sense if working at the construction site would allows us to farm building materials. Could be a simple 10% chance to have some "leftover" materials or if it should be non-random it could give us a material for something like every 3-5 times we spend working there. Rates can obviously be adjusted.

shaderu

May 15, 2020
Ran into a bug where Kazuma face will appear for a split second randomly during dialogue. It seems to start when yunyun ask what a hitler is during the event where she helps you get papers signed for luna.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
on the topic of building material, it'd be interesting if we could use it to make mansion improvements. like aqua's garden for food stuff consumables for temp stat bonuses or EXP gain, a training room for further improving darkness' HP and passive protection, and maybe a small +5 total strength boost. maybe with the option of training everyone else individually too. could also be an option for group training that applies to all party members. a room for yoga, meditation, etc. for MP and willpower improvements. a workshop for any of kazuma's bigger projects he wants to sell off. or maybe to build a car, boat, airship for party use.

maybe even using some to build camping equipment that the player can use to rest, down consumable, etc when an area is clear of enemies. could be an idea to have the camping equipment to be upgradable from consumable equipment to be infinitely reusable (after packing it all up again), provide minor temp stat bonuses, etc.

of course if all of the ideas are used we'd need to have building materials be a purchasable item to a limited daily extent at the least.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
We need a Typhoon spell :LOL: Add Resurrection, and Aqua will have even more utility than anybody else
idk about typhoon, but it makes sense for her flood spell to be banned by kazuma for debt reasons. though it could be an idea to lift that ban once at the maou's castle.

but she does need her purification spell! it's getting increasingly needed with all the debuffs and bad stats flying about.

as for resurrection, i think i'm fine with it being limited to out of battle spell only, but we might need something to take it's place eventually. it really sucks when you have a party member at 1hp without anyway to heal them out of battle then go into a boss fight. >_>

veryhugefrostbite

Oct 16, 2020
I don't know if i'm the only one who's encountered this but I've found a game breaking bug.

I made a save during "The heist", and now every time i try to load any save made before or after that moment, only that save is loaded.
same thing happened to me, i gave up, dont really feel like i have to delete everything then play the whole thing from the start again

edit: actually you dont have to delete everything, just overwrite any save u made during the heist and it is fixed, i guess

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, ya know what pastry. what if you did have aqua conditionally whore herself out. but the condition is the player has to reject her. :KEK:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I lost the first time by trying various options, but the second time I won using Act every time. There might be a random component to this, couldn't tell for sure, but I saw no benefits to doing anything but Act repeatedly.
so my mistake was using mouse i didnt realised there was need to tap enter so i only click on act all the time, anyway thx for the help pastry was too lazy to help me out

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
And as a plot twist she finds a customer… but instead of getting laid she has to clean the public toilets of the city, turns out even whoring has customer standards
basically public use + neglect fetish right there! darkness would get a kick outta that.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Megumin got confused and nuked everyone...
I think this is my favorite sentence that I read today
I'm here for the Confusion shenanigans

But anyways I agree that little comical segments of what happens if you decline the advances of certain characters would be fun or neat.
I wonder how many people actually opt out of routes instead of going full harem, and which characters are the least popular by that metric
:Thinkness:

zerracas

May 2, 2017
EDIT2: "This Save was Created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?" Normally I wouldn't mind a warning like this for the sake of general safety, but not if, regardless of choice, the game refuses to load the file.
I'm getting this as well after loading someone's save. Can't load the file for shit.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes