Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Yep, itch cockblocked me there though by limiting the amount of files and maximum filesize. I'm trying to work around that.
In the meantime I've sent the new build to other platforms like PGH.
Ah, well, that's amazing! Thanks for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdventurerTrainer-0.1.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
It was that broken
:MeguComfy:

I tuned it down a bit but still need to test it more and tune up some enemies so they present a better challenge
alright playing the new update for kicks. i now see what you mean by it being just that broken! :KEK: though i still must say wouldn't a temp soft level cap be better? like any level past 9 gives only 1/10th or less of the usual XP?

also holy shit is it easy to farm power stones now. :PogChamp: i might actually overwrite my old save now. :HideThePain:

• Red Heart

sukuyyo

Sep 13, 2018
I don't know how I get a return by load (same with a return by dead just a trigger is load) stuck in time no matter how far I play I gonna come to the stage before met rem. Is it a feature or a bug I don't know
if it is a bug please to me how to fix it cos I can't go beyond the turning point 1
here my save

• Red Heart

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
alright got a couple bugs and other stuff to report PastryIRL

aqua's buff spell boosted by combo counter doesn't quite work the way it's supposed to. in the fight against shadow? in the tomb i had stacked 40+ combo and used it all on aqua buff spell while not under confusion. it said in the pre cast estimate that it'd be active for over 14(?) or more turns. but after casting it only lasted for 4 turns... that sucked majorly for me as you can imagine. when i tried this a second time my dumb ass didn't wait for confusion to wear off... and it correctly was applied to an enemy for 10+ turns...

shadow(?) fight bugged in the usual manner with the boss' shield count locking in as 'stunned' but still allowed them to attack. made the fight drag a long time for me since yunyun and chris were down and only kazuma and aqua were still standing... aqua really needs her resurrection skill. i had to kill the boss using items and combo counter kazuma create element spells... easily a 30+ min fight due to that. :HideThePain:

MP growth via willpower with roxy training doesn't seem to increase the MP like it did with bath meditation.

graphic stuff, not a bug really per definition i don't think. i did notice a LOT of lag during the new dream scene with bae even on low res mode. :( fucked with high res too, but that caused strobe light on lowest level type frame skipping... or maybe better said send me a new potato.... >_> minor lag and small frame skipping during the heist 'movie' scene. job well done otherwise that's pretty innovative ngl.

#5 not a bug, but building materials drop at a lower rate than fortune stones do. might need fixed or it's drop rate increased depending on location (like bandit hideout, etc). but another idea could be every 3rd time kazuma works construction he is gifted (or steals) some materials. and adding onto that idea could be something to have a choice for night construction, either kazuma could work hard and earn some ever so often or he could opt to steal some and not even work that day. with steal option having a 5 or 10% chance of getting caught (without lurk skill) and more debt added onto him and days to jail count reduced instead of extended.

that all said props to you for the new quest system for kazuma and the gang. i like it quite a bit. also when's that qol improvement with affection count appearing on the main girls menu?

edit: please consider adding in a crap ton of equipment in the next update. kazuma needs a bow that isn't garbage, the archwizards and goddess of the toilet needs some staff equipment. and we could really use something that gives mana regen per turn. god know i do not want another 30+ min boss fight that bugs on me without mana regen... i hate relying on consumable items like that.

edit 2: might be an idea to give vanir's mask cosmetic +5 dodge rate for kicks. (normally i'd say luck increase, but i think his crit rate is pretty balanced as is)

Last edited:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
i now see what you mean by it being just that broken! :KEK: though i still must say wouldn't a temp soft level cap be better? like any level past 9 gives only 1/10th or less of the usual XP?
Yeah it's gonna need some iterations but frankly I think the leveling itself is at a good pace, it's the rest of the regions/monsters that need to be scaled up.

I don't know how I get a return by load (same with a return by dead just a trigger is load) stuck in time no matter how far I play I gonna come to the stage before met rem. Is it a feature or a bug I don't know
It's definitely a bug, I'll take a look and see what lead to it, thanks for the report!
also, "return by load" made me laugh, thank you

#1 aqua's buff spell boosted by combo counter doesn't quite work the way it's supposed to

#2 fight bugged in the usual manner with the boss' shield count locking in as 'stunned' but still allowed them to attack
Will check it out, thanks!

MP growth via willpower with roxy training doesn't seem to increase the MP like it did with bath meditation.
Not a bug, Roxy's training increases Willpower, not MP. Willpower directly affects ability damage

graphic stuff, not a bug really per definition i don't think. i did notice a LOT of lag during the new dream scene with bae even on low res mode
I'm planning to iterate on the interactive scenes more since I plan them to be more prevalent in the new updates, so we'll see how much of this i can fix

#5 not a bug, but building materials drop at a lower rate than fortune stones do.
good point, they're probably the rarest drop now

please consider adding in a crap ton of equipment in the next update.
it's on the roadmap :)

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
Pretty sure this just might be my pc (which is not even that bad), but whenever i try load a save it freezes, even when i start a new game and load a save from that one, it still freezes. I tried to wait and let it be, but the whole game just crashes. When i'm frozen, i can't alt f4 or go to the task manager to close it, so i just have to wait and let it crash. Also restarting my pc doesn't fix it. I also tried with low quality settings, same thing. I don't mind starting a new game, it's just i have to basically play through the game in one go, without the use of saves, which sucks because i use saves very often.

Has anybody else has had this issue before?

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a good spot to farm the Building material? Didn't get any more after unlocking the Guild upgrade menu a while ago.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Is there a good spot to farm the Building material? Didn't get any more after unlocking the Guild upgrade menu a while ago.
best method i found was farming for it in the tomb starting from floor 1. but i still only got 1 drop of it every other or even 3rd run... at present time it's prob better to farm fish for power stones from chomske and ignore building material until pastry gives it a drop rate adjustment.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey, Adventurers! I hope you weren't too invested in No Nut November, because v0.1.8 is now Publicly Available!

This is another rather massive update. The Heist arc is here, Chris joins the party, lots of technical improvements, new regions to adventure through, quests have been revamped... You know the drill, lots of new stuff.

Full changelog, including the changes for patches v0.1.8a and v0.1.8b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:
Yay for new update! You have made this a happy Thanksgiving for your fans :)

View attachment 3106456
...damn dev just lvl drained me hard......
...time to start over i guess.....thx for the update.....
Damn... I love Clemintine. I wonder if there are any good fanfics from the POV of a newbie adventurer about to be bullied by her...

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL and Lerd0
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes