3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
To be fair, I have no idea how long it is to D21. I find it a bit ... idiotic to make D20 a separate thing and make D21 just for the "endings". That being said maybe there will be a lot of attention to detail and quality for the endings.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
This is one of the oldest games of this genre, and it has been one of my favorite for a long time, I even used to be a patreon. The more time passed the more time he let go to waste, milking his fans. Should be about time he fineshes it and moves on with another game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There is a walk through/guide but it mostly for side quest.
Unofficial guide:
Author guide:
!!!Warning those guide are not in english so you might have to translate them!!!
Think you've got the wrong thread there.

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
Adventures Of Tara [v0.86.D19]

Ents accuse me until day 19 but when I come to the final where me the questions are asked. then comes so a scene with the tentacle. But I get a standing picture it is not synonymous continue the animation then just does not bring. Can someone help me?

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP to - Version: 0.86 D19
Still looking for - v0.90.D20 released 11/30 ($10+ reward) version.
Also added some images :eek:penedeyewink:

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
im sorry i had a wrong number i already wrote the version 0.86.D19

My problem is just that I could not see the sene. I hope it works now that I have downloaded it again. it has become one of my favorite games

Last edited:

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
Hello I'm desperate vileicht can help me?
So I have ADventure of Tara v0.86.D19 as far as everything went but my problem is I am in the final exam where I ask the questions and I can answer them only wrong. I have the option with the creature Tentacle to fluff wants I do yes but my problem I get a standing picture it also does not continue even when the master has finished with me I should something to him the sene set I do not know I have everything there on yes but it just geth not I have It also downloaded new and started again. But it will not go on. Vileicht can you help me? would be really great

Mfg Spionkreutz

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes