3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
wow can you guys not read the post directly on top of yours i swear mankind is doomed.
[sarcasm]But don't you realize that it was two days without an update! TWO DAYS! That must mean that there's something to ask about.[/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, you can use the request forum to beg for the update sooner, to avoid spamming constant begging for the update in the main thread. As for news, I suggest that you can go to the patreon page and see the latest public post, or at least when the last private post to see if there's anything that might be news.

Reactions: Ulyx

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The scene with Sinius and 6 more rape her and introduce a hot iron in her ass.

Reactions: griffor

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
Please tell me what triggers the first invisibility class event? (the one that says "failed flashing... " something) I can't figure it out.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Is this the final version of the game? Or the creator wants to make sequel of the game?
This is the final update of Sinius’ path. The dev haven’t made clear if he will do Bernal’s path or will move to another project.

erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
I am looking for the saves for all days.
My harddisk died and i lost everything but i dont know anymore on what day i was with this game

P

password1234

I am looking for the saves for all days.
My harddisk died and i lost everything but i dont know anymore on what day i was with this game
again play 1.0

good game very

not want play here my saves

one think is end 0.9

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes