3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Until Day 20, there's no escape from the antagonist. But yes, the Dev said that on Day 21 (last one) the mc will be able to get revenge. That remains to be seen...

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Haven't played this game in a looooong time. How much content left for it's completion?
There's 2 paths to choose from, or just 1 still?

Deknoi

Oct 9, 2017
I tried to play this and come till part where need to find some plants in woods. I found two but some fucktards come out from bush and steal it. Since it's large map and game have no mouse controls (unbelievable that those stuff exists in 21st century), so moving around is extremly annoying - is there any way to finish this quest with cheats or something, because I'm afraid that if i continue to seek more plants, more fucktards will came out from bushes...
You are correct. Someone else will beat you to all of the other plants except the last one. That one is reserved for you. :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I can only guess (based on the scenes) how you unlock them, but I went ahead and hex-edited your global save to allow access to both. Here you go.
Thank you so much! I was really struggling to get those.

andres18

May 24, 2017
when I start the game I get unable to find gotik font, when I add the gothic fonts I get unable to find graphics / system / windows

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
The completion of this project feels like it’s been going on way longer than I anticipated. Monthly content had been coming out at a solid pace, but the past few months have been near radio silence. Yes, the females in this game are hot, but the story line doesn’t branch out far. In fact, it’s almost on rails with a handful of tiny branches with different potential outcomes. Overall, I think way too much time has been spent completing a fairly basic story line. Hopefully Reepyr is also spending this time working on the next game as well to bridge the gap a little quicker. If not, then I honestly fear for his future projects.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The completion of this project feels like it’s been going on way longer than I anticipated. Monthly content had been coming out at a solid pace, but the past few months have been near radio silence. Yes, the females in this game are hot, but the story line doesn’t branch out far. In fact, it’s almost on rails with a handful of tiny branches with different potential outcomes. Overall, I think way too much time has been spent completing a fairly basic story line. Hopefully Reepyr is also spending this time working on the next game as well to bridge the gap a little quicker. If not, then I honestly fear for his future projects.
I've always enjoyed Tara and think it's pretty good. But I'm feeling like he finishes up the whole graduation thing on the being Silas' bitch path (whatever his name is) and calls it good. Either moving on to another game completely, or perhaps a new story with Tara and some others. Seems like if he really had much interest at all with the Bernard path it would've moved at least a bit in the year+ since I stumbled upon this game. Of course it is possible that he plans on working on it for another year or more and starts plugging away at that path, just doesn't seem real likely.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Reepyr’s post from 3 days ago:

“Endings

I wanted to give a little heads up on how the Endings will work in this last version. It might be obvious to most of you, but just want to share my thoughts on how I'm implementing them.
Basically, you will get one Ending based on the choices and experiences that Tara had through Day 20. A decent number of them will be available from your save point, so you can see some alternate Endings fairly easily by reloading and selecting other options. A couple of them will be more difficult to unlock and will be tied to some options from earlier in the game. One of them in particular will be quite challenging to find. :)

I also figured out a good way to show in the Recall Room which scenes have animations in them. I will make the sprites for the placeholders move with the normal walking animation which will be the signal that an animation is present in that particular scene.

I'm still working away and my wife wants me to hurry up and get this done so that she gets me away from my computer!

-Reepyr”

He also said the beta should be out by the end of the month.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
I didn't give this game enough of a go on my first outing. Being dommed by Sinius just didn't set well when it seemed an easy fix to me (but i guess turning him to ashes makes a short game). Luckily I gave it a second go and was surprised by the amount of content and that Tara doesn't have to be a clueless loser all the time (but that tends to lead to the best scenes, lol).

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes