3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
zip the file into an archive using 7zip or winzip

edit: Too slow again must improve my typing speed :)

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the tip! Here's the save! It does not have everything unlocked, but most of the scenes.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the tip! Here's the save! It does not have everything unlocked, but most of the scenes.
Thanks for the save, but I guess our definition of "most of the scenes" is quite different... unless I'm missing something that save have only 47 out of 116 scenes unlocked.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the save, but I guess our definition of "most of the scenes" is quite different... unless I'm missing something that save have only 47 out of 116 scenes unlocked.
I mean most of the scenes in the recall room... at least that's what I'm seeing here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Hadgar I am a fan of domination/corruption, but I do have to agree, that there is very little to no choice in what goes on in the game aside from turning certain fetishes on or off. I've been on the fence with this game for a while, because for what it is, it isn't that bad, but that's all it is.

Reactions: Hadgar

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I love games with naughty and slutty female protags, but if there's too much of the forced stuff it's just boring to me.

So with that in mind, how much of a focus is there on rape, blackmail, "domination" but it's just more rape, and so on? Is it optional, mostly early on, constantly present, etc etc etc.

(sorry if this has been discussed. Might seem a dumb thing to worry about for these kind of games, but i hate spoilers)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I love games with naughty and slutty female protags, but if there's too much of the forced stuff it's just boring to me.

So with that in mind, how much of a focus is there on rape, blackmail, "domination" but it's just more rape, and so on? Is it optional, mostly early on, constantly present, etc etc etc.

(sorry if this has been discussed. Might seem a dumb thing to worry about for these kind of games, but i hate spoilers)
Due to Patreon votes (a long time ago) the developer decided to start with the "bad guy" route first. The story is very linear and it's basically the high-and-mighty Tara turning into a dumb, submissive sex slave. This route focuses entirely on rape, humiliation, blackmail and being treated like a sex a toy by everyone (specially the bad guy). It's constant and you can't fight back (until the very end, where you can get some vague sense of satisfaction by kicking him out of the school). Whether or not we'll ever see the "good guy" plot arc now depends on Patreon votes, the alternative being a new, different game.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hmm i cant start recolection scenes from save they are frozen all of them T_T can someone help ?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hmm i cant start recolection scenes from save they are frozen all of them T_T can someone help ?
If you're talking about Ulyx's save, don't bother... you can use it to make a save of your own insider Room of Recall (or whatever it's called) and then load that save and use the switch in upper corner of the room to activate scenes but you'll get only 47 out of 116 scenes unlocked and none of the new ones.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, I was just trying to help, since no one had shared a save, sorry it didn't help as expected.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hey, I was just trying to help, since no one had shared a save, sorry it didn't help as expected.
And thank you for it... but I'm curious as to why you provided a save from within game and not from Recall Room?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No problemo. The global save is where scene progress is held. So you need that and a save inside the room.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
As most others here I've been holding out on this game because I can't stand that shitstain of an antagonist for the mc. What surprises me is to hear that there is no way of getting him to pay - I am pretty sure the Dev stated several times he'd add a way for Tara to get the upper hand, even in the "bad" route.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes